Home

Madden NFL 15 Livestream: Connected Franchise

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Livestream: Connected Franchise within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-08-2014, 08:14 PM   #249
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 15 Livestream: Connected Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Thanks a lot JP
Old 08-08-2014, 09:16 PM   #250
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0

Yeah, I think they could do a lot more with a draft board situation as others are mentioning. In fact, I imagine that could be a nice spot for smart glass, actually. Having to switch back and forth in some of the menus to see different team items has always been a pain. Throw some part of it on smart glass, in particular, a straight up draft board would be fantastic.
Old 08-09-2014, 03:05 AM   #251
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias
I can t believe we are forced to go another year without any way to organized scouted players before the draft. How can this continue to be omitted? No big board, No war room draft board with stacked grades....

So scout players go to the draft and search through the phone book.
The game automatically creates your big board of every guy you scouted. I take it a step further though, I bought a notebook and some colored pencils. I go through my depth chart and I rank each position by needs: immediate, future and none. I assign each one a different a color. I then assign each one of the recruits I scouted a color grouping based on how long I project it will take them to be starters: immediate, 1 year, 2-3 years, never (special teams). It takes me an extra 15-20 minutes but it helps me feel like a real armchair GM. I go into a little more detail than this but won't bore with you the rest lol.

Last edited by Sheba2011; 08-09-2014 at 06:23 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2014, 03:21 AM   #252
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Sorry for the double post the server timed out on me when I was replying.
Old 08-09-2014, 04:09 AM   #253
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
I don't think it's a problem if there was a trade. However, if they've traded 4 of their 11 offensive starters, then that would be a big problem. I'm not saying that is the case, but with the way things looked it could be.

EA could stop all of this speculation if they would let us know what happened or put out another stream. Instead in typical fashion they just let it go unresolved for us to figure out ourselves. At least the EA Access guys should be able to let us know about this before the 26th.
You mean like in a matter of one season the Tampa Bay Bucs cutting Josh Freeman, Tiquan Underwood and Carl Nicks and trading Jeremy Zutah and Lagaratte Blount? That's just the offensive side of the ball that doesn't include cutting Revis the best CB in the NFL.

It sounds fish when you see it in the game but when you compare it to the real NFL you just never know what a GM will do. Maybe the Bears finished 3-13 and the GM decided he wasn't going to win anything with the current roster and decided on a wholesale rebuild, we have seen that plenty of times in the real NFL where teams have a fire sale. It could be EA messed up the logic or it could be they actually made it like the real NFL. Either way they will never please everyone.
Old 08-09-2014, 04:12 AM   #254
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crenk
So I have not played madden in a couple of years so I have a question regarding xp. They gave the example of having Manzeil getting experience while Hoyer gets the start this year. Is it possible to apply points and not get results? Or will it work that no matter who you apply points to you will get results. So basically you can make anyone a superstar as long as you apply enough points. Do we know this?
This is the reason why it costs so many hours for the drills so that you can't make your entire team into superstars. You have to pick and choose how you want to go about it. Do you want to turn Manziel into a 95 OVR and completely ignore the rest of your teams development or do you want to turn Manziel into 85 OVR and spend time developing a young RB, WR and OL as well. It's all about balance in this new mode. Hopefully the days of making your entire team All Pros with XP are over.
Old 08-09-2014, 05:14 AM   #255
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I was wrong about #29. It never shows his position. I hope he's a FB. Lol
Let's all hope he is a FB lol. With the way EA he is probably a CB....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2014, 06:42 AM   #256
Pro

Step2001's Arena

OVR: 9

lol - A stat pop up Banner before kickoff stating Hester's Madden Return Ratings, then the Kicker and his Madden Kick Power Ratings.

How about his previous season or Career stats at that point?

Anyone know if they toned down players coming out of retirement?

Last edited by Step2001; 08-09-2014 at 06:53 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »