Home

NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-07-2014, 05:39 PM   #225
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Hell yeah, say bye bye live "with no love" to your so called dynasty mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 05:39 PM   #226
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
Yeah, you'll be able to set-up your settings for all your opponents off the bat and keep customizing and tuning over the year so when you finally play against that opponent, your gameplan will be ready for you. So if I play the Knicks twice in 3 games with a game against the Bulls in-between and I want to play them with a completely different set-up, I can setup my Knicks gameplan, use the global gameplan on the Bulls (or setup a different gameplan for them), and then on the next Knicks matchup all my "vs. Knicks" settings will still be there ready to use.
Old 08-07-2014, 05:39 PM   #227
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
i dont think 2k has licensing to have the d-league teams with actual players.. i could be wrong here but its the only reason i can come up with to not include it ala minor leagues in mlb the show

Didn't they have the d-league a few years ago
Old 08-07-2014, 05:39 PM   #228
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

OVR: 2

I can honestly say that I have never anticipated getting my star players injured anymore than I do now.
Old 08-07-2014, 05:41 PM   #229
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
i dont think 2k has licensing to have the d-league teams with actual players.. i could be wrong here but its the only reason i can come up with to not include it ala minor leagues in mlb the show
I would love to have Summer League in someday. To get a feel for rookies and hidden gems in free agency.
Old 08-07-2014, 05:41 PM   #230
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Carnage
Didn't they have the d-league a few years ago
yea but i cant recall, but i believe they are all fake players which kind of defeats the purpose other than stashing a young guy while keeping him on the roster
Old 08-07-2014, 05:42 PM   #231
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
Yeah, you'll be able to set-up your settings for all your opponents off the bat and keep customizing and tuning over the year so when you finally play against that opponent, your gameplan will be ready for you. So if I play the Knicks twice in 3 games with a game against the Bulls in-between and I want to play them with a completely different set-up, I can setup my Knicks gameplan, use the global gameplan on the Bulls (or setup a different gameplan for them), and then on the next Knicks matchup all my "vs. Knicks" settings will still be there ready to use.
So we can have gameplans setup for each team we play against? If so, how many in total? 1 for each team plus a global?

If this is true this is awesome cause this is something I PM'd Beluba back in Nov/Dec timeframe. #madeitinthegame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 05:42 PM   #232
Rookie

Kese86's Arena

I doubt it was addressed, but it's about time they fix the CPU cheese on HOF-Sim difficulty. The CPU's ability to run way faster than the User, the CPU's absurd awareness when locating the ball as compared to User controlled players, blocked shots finding their way back magically into the CPU's hands, 100% success rate on saving loose balls by the CPU, and running to that dang short corner on fastbreaks are just a few issues. Also get rid of shot feedback if shooting an Excellent A shot results in a miss when wide open, but the CPU NEVER misses an open shot especially in MyCareer. Ok vent over.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »