Home

Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-06-2014, 03:45 PM   #169
Rookie

MAGboyswifT27's Arena

OVR: 7
I'm not going to lie at first I didn't want to get my hopes up and end up having another mediocre title. But with everything that I've seen up to this point and especially the CFM news today gives me not only a lot of hope but excitement for the release. I can't wait, is it the 26th yet!?
Old 08-06-2014, 03:45 PM   #170
#OwnTheFuture

Benz87's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

Maddden 25 provided me with more fun and immersion than any previous version in quite some time, probably going back to the initial inclusion of Owner Mode on PS2. It looks like they have only improved upon that, by no means is this year going to be perfect, but EA is definitely implementing well needed improvements. Not only will connected franchise see improvement, but there will be some noticeable game play tweaks to what I already viewed as solid play last year. I'm definitely filled with anticipation.
Old 08-06-2014, 03:45 PM   #171
@HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl's Arena

OVR: 5

I am excited for the new Game Prep out of all.

It would've been cool to practice had there been more than 8 of the same thing every week.

But now you can just "Watch film" or even just go in the skills trainer (which I personally like to do every now and then for fun, and now I can do it and it actually matter to my franchise)

This is definitely a step forward to making Madden a longer lasting franchise (per release), at least IMO
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2014, 03:46 PM   #172
Pro

Lexicon's Arena

OVR: 16

Any word if selecting all 32 teams in offline CFM is less tedious? Can we switch owners without losing control of the team (if I wanted to create a new owner but keep control of the same team, that was forbidden in 25)?
Old 08-06-2014, 03:47 PM   #173
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBleedOrange247
I am excited for the new Game Prep out of all.

It would've been cool to practice had there been more than 8 of the same thing every week.

But now you can just "Watch film" or even just go in the skills trainer (which I personally like to do every now and then for fun, and now I can do it and it actually matter to my franchise)

This is definitely a step forward to making Madden a longer lasting franchise (per release), at least IMO
For me practice was tedious and boring last year, I only did it for XP. I would much prefer to do the skills trainer.
Old 08-06-2014, 03:50 PM   #174
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 15 - Connected Franchise Deep Dive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
Here's the 9th circuit court of California's opinion from their ruling in which they rejected EA's first amendment defense (the same defense those other cases used):

"In NCAA Football, EA seeks to replicate each school's entire team as accurately as possible. Every real football player on each team included in the game has a corresponding avatar in the game with the player's actual jersey number and virtually identical height, weight, build, skin tone, hair color, and home state. EA attempts to match any unique, highly identifiable playing behaviors by sending detailed questionnaires to team equipment managers. Additionally, EA creates realistic virtual versions of actual stadiums; populates them with the virtual athletes, coaches, cheerleaders, and fans realistically rendered by EA's graphic artists; and incorporates realistic sounds such as the crunch of the players' pads and the roar of the crowd.

EA's game differs from reality in that EA omits the players' names on their jerseys and assigns each player a
home town that is different from the actual player's home town. However, users of the video game may upload rosters of names obtained from third parties so that the names do appear on the jerseys. In such cases, EA allows images from the game containing athletes' real names to be posted on its website by users."

Hold on..so urs saying the court is holding EA responsible for what I do at my home with my own game? I don't see the ruling that way..I see it as the court is holding EA responsible for "cloning" college players..same height, weight, age, hometown, same equipment, and same playing number...by ur belief Madden should remove "create a player" as well?...what I believe Madden will never do is have a draft class which appears to be the same draft class as future classes..which is why I believe they went to random classes now to combat any issues..also regarding what others have said about confidence rating and free agents..some are looking at it as almost "learning" the system (ie playbook)..why I would like for in season free agents players to have low confidence..just my two cents on both topics
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 08-06-2014, 03:54 PM   #175
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 15 - Connected Franchise Deep Dive

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Hold on..so urs saying the court is holding EA responsible for what I do at my home with my own game? I don't see the ruling that way..I see it as the court is holding EA responsible for "cloning" college players..same height, weight, age, hometown, same equipment, and same playing number...by ur belief Madden should remove "create a player" as well?...what I believe Madden will never do is have a draft class which appears to be the same draft class as future classes..which is why I believe they went to random classes now to combat any issues..also regarding what others have said about confidence rating and free agents..some are looking at it as almost "learning" the system (ie playbook)..why I would like for in season free agents players to have low confidence..just my two cents on both topics
This isn't my opinion/belief its the judges in the lawsuit. That quote is directly from their ruling. The basis of the lawsuit was that EA used the player likeness and allowed users to edit names, hometowns, appearance etc. The Judges agreed with Sam Kellers claims. The problem EA ran into was not that you did it in the privacy of your home, but that they allowed and enabled you to upload it to the internet for anyone to use and see.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2014, 03:56 PM   #176
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1

Wow, this all sounds great. I am getting the EA access so I'll be able to see just how good this all actually is. I am actually excited to dive into this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »