Home

NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-06-2014, 05:33 AM   #225
Rookie

OVR: 4
The fact that cats are mad and they don't really know anything yet is proof positive that they are in your heads. Please just wait and see what they say. they don't have to rush anything because compared to the competition the have the upper hand plain and simple...you guys are NOT going to buy NBA Live (at least the ones threatening to) that game sucked last year and they cant keep a lead producer on past release. It may be decent this year at best, and that's pushing it. Just be patient, I'm sure you'll get what you want.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2014, 06:37 AM   #226
Pro

yungsta404's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

I am willing to bet they are going to try to "innovate" crew mode for NEXT GEN and push it with some kind of pay-wall. Just like how they tried to "innovate" association mode for NEXT GEN with My GM and laced it with micro transitions.

Im predicting you are going to have to buy uniforms, maybe some kind of system where you need to buy contracts to play games like in My Team, buy stuff to customize your arena, having to buy team accessories from a crew store,

or even worst...... Maybe you will have to buy some kind of season pass to even access it. Not sure if 2k would stoop down to that level but you never know, they are a large corporation that is looking to maximize their profits, and they have been EXTREMELY cocky lately.

I expect 2k to be ruthless with their microtransitions for NEXT GEN "crew" since its such an desirable mode. It has great potential to be a money sucking tool.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:58 AM   #227
Rookie

OVR: 3
1st off damn you 2k for waiting 3 years to bring back crew! but im happy like pharell to see its return (pause). im glad i didnt sell my dusty ps3, because if there isnt a crew mode on ps4 i'll be going back to the 3 for a year for basketball. ive been having alot of fun playing teamup the past 3 years but theres no way im spending 120 and buying two copies. soo with that said hopefully crew is on ps4, if not my eyes are gonna be sore from the graphics downgrade. but for crew, thats a risk im willing to take. WELCOME BACK CREW MODE!
Old 08-06-2014, 10:19 AM   #228
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

I hope that since crew is back on last-gen, they finally improved created player models, but I honestly doubt that at this point

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Old 08-06-2014, 10:39 AM   #229
Rookie

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old 08-06-2014, 10:49 AM   #230
Pro

Clappington's Arena

I feel like 2k has something up their sleeve with next gen i think they are waiting on dropping info about next gen crew or whatever they will have is to maximize sales on last gen. you get pre orders on last gen then announce some things on next gen you get more pre orders. tbh this is a smart marketing move which 2k is very good at.
Old 08-06-2014, 10:58 AM   #231
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

Whew a lot of tension in this thread. I guess what I have to say isn't so negative in comparison. I'm just extremely disappointed that you have to have at least 3 players. Some of the best games I ever had were just me and my cousin. It's gonna feel just like 2K11 trying to search for a game all over again, only this time we'll be scrambling to find a good 3rd person to ball with. SMH...

I'm just saying is it really that difficult to allow 2 or even just a single player to start up a crew game? It seems very simple to do.

I am kinda excited about it but I also see a lot of potential frustration as well with VC implementation, finding a game, and even possible hackers. Who says it's even fixed?

I wonder if playing my player will have more of an effect ran playing crew games? I'm just assuming you get VC for everything. I really wish at least they separated VC to particular modes. MyTeam VC and MyPlayer VC should be separate, and other modes shouldn't earn you VC unless they are for that specific mode.

I love sim ball but has a lot of potential to be fun again as the old my crew was. Playing offline association has always been my main mode but gaming with friends is a close second. Overall, I'm glad to hear the news.

XBLGT: tjor24
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2014, 11:53 AM   #232
Banned

Should not be able to start it up as a single player, but it definitely should be exactly like 2K11, and let you start up w/ 2 players. But it's better than being required to have all 5 users lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »