Home

Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Mode Details Arrive This Week

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Mode Details Arrive This Week within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2014, 12:05 AM   #49
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Mode Details Arrive This Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
This is the news I've been waiting on. This news will ultimately decide whether I get the game or not. I was blown away by the Destiny beta and am more than happy to skip Madden this year and wait a few weeks for that if Madden's CFM isn't up to par, particularly online CFM.
Well actually you have been waiting on the news that this news portends. It is that news that will decide whether you get the game or not; this news just lets you know that your decision is approaching. But I am glad we got news that the news we want is coming.
(sorry mr. mod, I saw your post but then I saw this guys post and could not resist. But it is okay because my post was cheeky and playful right? Right? Don't you dare touch that delete button!)

Seriously though, I am glad for the update.

As for my expectations, unlike some they are quite high. For one we should expect a quality product especially considering past promises and the fact that this is the second release for the new generation. Also, numerous "game changers" and journalists have implied that we will be pleased with the updates. Just a heads up to you guys -- I know where you live. Actually I don't so if the news is underwhelming all I can do is shake my fist at you. But I will do it sternly so there!
Old 08-06-2014, 12:07 AM   #50
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

OVR: 0

We won't have 90 man rosters, which makes me think no practice squads either.
Old 08-06-2014, 12:41 AM   #51
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSupreme
We won't have 90 man rosters, which makes me think no practice squads either.
Maybe EA made 90 man rosters a CFM exclusive feature? Last year EA released seperate rosters for online/ play now and CFM so it could be a possibilty

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Old 08-06-2014, 12:44 AM   #52
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
Maybe EA made 90 man rosters a CFM exclusive feature? Last year EA released seperate rosters for online/ play now and CFM so it could be a possibilty

That'd be awesome, but wishful thinking with EA always seems to backfire. Brilliant idea though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 08-06-2014, 12:55 AM   #53
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSupreme
That'd be awesome, but wishful thinking with EA always seems to backfire. Brilliant idea though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I'm still wondering if Brian Murray's favorite feature has anything to do with CFM

Old 08-06-2014, 01:10 AM   #54
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
I am intrigued. Position coaches would be awesome. And because EA has done a good job of being tight lipped about this, it makes me wonder what else is in store.

Hey you know what this reminds me of? Did your parents always allow you to unwrap one present on Christmas eve? It is kinda like that. Wonder what else EA has under our tree....
I hope by " position coaches " they mean OCs, DCs, and the other position coordinators, and not just the head coach and trainers. I didnt see any coordinators in the videos they have shown so far, but maybe they only appear in CFM games

Old 08-06-2014, 01:27 AM   #55
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
I hope by " position coaches " they mean OCs, DCs, and the other position coordinators, and not just the head coach and trainers. I didnt see any coordinators in the videos they have shown so far, but maybe they only appear in CFM games

Hmm do the shots of owners in the box show up in play now mode in M25?
Though even if coordinators are in the game, I am not sure if they would be added to presentation elements.

I doubt this info was released last September. Many JP works or otherwise has early access to gaming magazines. I know thatin the past I often received in the mail the next month's issue around two weeks before the start of the month in question.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2014, 01:32 AM   #56
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
Hmm do the shots of owners in the box show up in play now mode in M25?
Though even if coordinators are in the game, I am not sure if they would be added to presentation elements.

I doubt this info was released last September. Many JP works or otherwise has early access to gaming magazines. I know thatin the past I often received in the mail the next month's issue around two weeks before the start of the month in question.
No I dont recall seeing the owner at all in Madden 25, except at the end of the game. I figured that since presentation was a major focus this year in madden that we would see the owner and coordinators ( if they are in the game )

That makes sense. I guess EA has started giving some sources the green light to gradually release some CFM info

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »