Home

Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Mode Details Arrive This Week

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Mode Details Arrive This Week within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2014, 07:50 PM   #33
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Mode Details Arrive This Week

Will they be telling us in advance when the stream is going to be or is it going to be like before and they will post something a few minutes before they do it?
Old 08-05-2014, 08:49 PM   #34
MVP

Toupal's Arena

OVR: 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtaCF0A5wWw

Replace goals in this quote with expectations for cfm
Old 08-05-2014, 09:00 PM   #35
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Awesome!

I hope it's alot easier to purchase player upgrades and it appears that it is, I also hope its easier to attain XP rather than have to waste my time playing through the same old, boring 8 practice scenarios. Honestly, I'd rather just see them give me the XP for my backups, rather than have me "earn" it through practice scenarios. I like the idea of the XP system for upgrades to players etc, I like to have control of player progression like that, but at the same time, I don't have time in my life to waste playing through practice scenarios.

Id like to see owner mode expanded a bit too, hopefully some elements from the old Head Coach series implemented as well would be nice.

Offline CFM is the only chunk of the game I play, so I hope theres some good improvements.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:03 PM   #36
Rookie

slick1ru2's Arena

OVR: 4
Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Mode Details Arrive This Week

Don't know why for online connected careers they can't upload a play from user games for a weekly highlight show that is available the following week. They have them saved anyway for the half time and end of game highlights, and have been doing it for years. Especially with the next gen consoles. For offline use generated highlights that match the scores can be used to fill in. Player interviews would rock too. And make it optional for those not into it. They only thing close to this was the draft narrative but who wants to sit there for that, plus it didn't work with imported NCAA rosters.

I've played FPS that alllowed observation, I'd love to see other cc players games too,,especial playoff games, user v user.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:04 PM   #37
Rookie

Bull_Dozer's Arena

OVR: 5
I love announcements of announcements.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:08 PM   #38
Rookie

I want to get hyped for the CCM. But I don't want to be disappointed. Hopefully an updated CCM website so we can stream games in our leagues. Post game show to follow the Halftime show. And weekly show to update the online and offline leagues. Wishful thinking!
Old 08-05-2014, 09:33 PM   #39
Banned

Live2K's Arena

Hopefully some major improvements to the offseason. Free agency is terrible as it is right now.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:54 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunchesofbritney
I am from Canada and would love to see more Canadian cities incorporated. I like the idea of internationalizing the NFL. There are Canadian team in all other major sports including MLS. I hate that EA only had Toronto last year. I'm from Calgary and would love to move my Stampeders into the NFL.
Me too but i was thinking maybe 2k could make a cfl game , this can help the CFL grow in the America and show what 2K could of done if the still made football games .
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »