Home

NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-05-2014, 11:18 PM   #201
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

Let's assume there's no Crew on Xbox One or PS4, will any of you guys who have next gen buy it for last just for Crew?

If I still had my 360 I might...just because the servers on 2K11 are off.

-Allen Iverson
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 11:19 PM   #202
Rookie

i see people in here bitching and complaining, screw that. this is the news i've been waiting for for 3 years, this is what all of us real crew fans have been waiting for, and i for one am f'n thrilled it's coming back. the arena, the commentery, the FOULS, the quarters, the buzzer beaters, time outs, no more damn blacktop finally. that is a problem though. in the stream they were saying it's still an option to play crew games to 21 on blacktop. since those games go quick(about 5 minutes) a lot of teams playing for rank will be playing those exclusively and if you wanna be a top ranked team, you will almost be forced to play them. that sucks! other than that, this is awesome.
Old 08-05-2014, 11:19 PM   #203
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoney24
Can you explain why the Next-Gen Crew thread is locked? I don't see the point. This has nothing to do with Next-Gen.

Just admit 23 was wrong and reopen it.
Just talk about it in this freaking thread and move on.......how hard is that?
Old 08-05-2014, 11:19 PM   #204
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Can you explain why the Next-Gen Crew thread is locked? I don't see the point. This has nothing to do with Next-Gen.

Just admit 23 was wrong and reopen it.
23 was not wrong.
An explanation has been posted as the last post in that thread.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 08-05-2014, 11:19 PM   #205
Banned

So, I guess we cannot have a Crew thread for Next-Gen.

He knows 23 is wrong for closing the thread, but of course, will defend his actions. Need some new, objective, mods badly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 11:24 PM   #206
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by green225
i see people in here bitching and complaining, screw that. this is the news i've been waiting for for 3 years, this is what all of us real crew fans have been waiting for, and i for one am f'n thrilled it's coming back. the arena, the commentery, the FOULS, the quarters, the buzzer beaters, time outs, no more damn blacktop finally. that is a problem though. in the stream they were saying it's still an option to play crew games to 21 on blacktop. since those games go quick(about 5 minutes) a lot of teams playing for rank will be playing those exclusively and if you wanna be a top ranked team, you will almost be forced to play them. that sucks! other than that, this is awesome.
I think they were saying you can play 3 on 3 on the blacktop...even if not I'd bet they keep different leaderboards.

The main problem right now to a lot of us is whether or not it's on next gen..because honestly I might spend $60 just to get a last gen game for one mode and I'm not cool with that lol. Gameplay was better on 360 tho so maybe it's not all bad.

-Allen Iverson
Old 08-05-2014, 11:25 PM   #207
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
So, I guess we cannot have a Crew thread for Next-Gen.

He knows 23 is wrong for closing the thread, but of course, will defend his actions. Need some new, objective, mods badly.
Let me try this one more time:

If you have an issue with the moderation of this site, PM me. Any more, and you'll be banned.

I'm being objective, and I'm the one who told 23 to shut it down. The same way I have had people shut down Madden Wishlist threads that got out of hand.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 08-05-2014, 11:31 PM   #208
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI
I think they were saying you can play 3 on 3 on the blacktop...even if not I'd bet they keep different leaderboards.

The main problem right now to a lot of us is whether or not it's on next gen..because honestly I might spend $60 just to get a last gen game for one mode and I'm not cool with that lol. Gameplay was better on 360 tho so maybe it's not all bad.
it's worth it, man, crew mode is priceless.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »