Home

NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-05-2014, 10:13 PM   #185
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgxjames
I may be totally off base here but why is gaming like this. It seems like the only industry that seems to be so secretive about information until 1 month before release. To me it feels like being a grown man waiting for Christmas and for some reason that irritates me. I'm a grown man buying a product and truthfully It would be nice feeling like I'm a real customer instead of a toddler waiting to be spoon fed...And every now and then I get a little bit of sugar to keep me satisfied.

I admit I'm probably getting too deep in this thought but sports games specifically seem like they get so little coverage that NO news is ever available unless its from the dev directly but sports games seem to be the most stingy with the information. I apologize for the random mini-rant but this thought sort of overtook my original intended post. I can tell you so much more about games coming out 2-3 years from now but a sports game that comes out in a few weeks (Madden) and a month or 2 (2K) I come up empty.
Honestly we were spoiled when you think about it.

Apple is having an iPhone event next month, presumably to announce the next iPhones which will promptly go on sale in October. We know nothing about the next phone right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 10:14 PM   #186
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm very happy for the Last Gen guys who wanted this mode back. I just hope Next Gen gamers get the same thing, a 2k11 Crew mode not just a upgraded blacktop mode. I already sold my Xbox 360 so I'm just a little bummed right now not hearing anything about Next Gen yet lol.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:16 PM   #187
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

does the last gen forum even know they are getting crew...still not 1 post about it there lol

makes me think theres nobody on OS who is an active poster has last gen and wants crew
Old 08-05-2014, 10:18 PM   #188
Rookie

Don't think I'll be buying NBA 2k this year. Everyone quick to diss EA Madden, but starting to feel like they but much different.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:19 PM   #189
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Honestly we were spoiled when you think about it.

Apple is having an iPhone event next month, presumably to announce the next iPhones which will promptly go on sale in October. We know nothing about the next phone right now.
Yes and no, Apple products are covered by so many journalist and bloggers that info/leaks have been know for months. Ofcourse alot of it is not true but I'd be a bit naive to say none of it is true. With things such as iphones it's more a game of filtering what's true and what's not.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:21 PM   #190
MVP

OVR: 10

Thought I'd I have something exciting to watch tonight, giving me a glimpse of what's to come (next-gen). Instead I kind of feel like Ashton Kutcher dropped a deuce in my toilet. Should have known better. Guess I'll go flush, and wait for more "excitement" to show up later this week.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:21 PM   #191
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by born2playball
The voice of reason. Steve, I'm just confussed by a couple of things.

#1 This is the Next Gen forum for NBA 2K15. Shouldn't this thread be moved to the Last Gen forum since this news only relates to Last Gen?

#2 Why did the Crew thread get closed? Crew has not been confirmed yet for Next Gen, but because the mod 23 hates the mode and doesn't want to hear about it anymore he just decides that he's going to close it down. Whos forum is this yours or his? His childish behavior and the way he constantly belittles and harasses people and starts fight with people just because they don't share his views is getting pretty annoying. Mods should be held to a higher standard, but they obviously aren't on here.
1. You are correct, just moved it. The only reason it was opened was because I figured the stream would contain Xbox One/PS4 footage or discussion. When it was over, I completely forgot to move it.

2. I don't moderate the Forums, but if you have any issues with any mods, please take it up with Millennium or aholbert32.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 10:40 PM   #192
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
does the last gen forum even know they are getting crew...still not 1 post about it there lol

makes me think theres nobody on OS who is an active poster has last gen and wants crew
Probably not, which is what we been getting so frustrated with. All the Crew guys moved on to next gen thinkin if Crew comes back it's most likely gonna be a next gen thing. Especially since MyCareer was getting such a big push and them going basically hand in hand.

-Allen Iverson

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »