Home

NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-05-2014, 09:47 PM   #177
Rookie

OVR: 2
Crew is back!!!!!
Old 08-05-2014, 09:54 PM   #178
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by infam0us
That's the easy part
VC to change default logo
VC to improve jersey (add trimming, change collar, colors,etc.)
VC to improve court(add logo and change court color)
VC to pick default team, 20,000VC to use a team like 96 Bulls and then the current Sixers are free.
1500 VC to add a member to your crew

They probably worried about hackers and those who farm with MyGM.
I know this was meant to be a joke, but would anyone really be at all surprised if 2K charged VC to customize your team jersey and courts?

I was laughing at your comment and stopped as soon as I realized that it's not that unrealistic.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:58 PM   #179
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
It's crazy how much more fluid 2k11 looks in comparison to 2k14 for XB1 or PS4. Far less canimations than current.
Wait. PLEASE go back to 2k11 and remind yourself all of the ridiculous canned animations that was in the game. I still remember playing with Westbrook and clearly blowing by Steve Nash or Jason Kidd just for them to slide right in front of me and stop me completely. Pushing 2 buttons and watch the player do 5 dribbles. The invincible spin dunk/lay up cheese. And plenty others. It was a good game at the time. But next gen 2k14 is clearly better. Its not perfect but its definitely better
Old 08-05-2014, 09:59 PM   #180
Banned

I am torn on this announcement. Love that it's 2K11 Crew, but only on Xbox 360? That was more surprising that Crew coming back.

Don't know if I want to buy 2K15 on X1, just get the 360 version or both. Wonder why it didn't make NG, if that's the case.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:02 PM   #181
Rookie

Finess's Arena

OVR: 1
About time 2k, albeit for the wrong system that I sold 10 months back but at least it's back and that gives me hope that it's just a matter of time before ya'll get it on Next Gen (or days to announce maybe?). Looking forward to what waits in the Next Gen news in the coming weeks.

@lgxjames I agree with you totally.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 10:02 PM   #182
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
I already knew what the reception of the Crew mode would be here at OS before I started reading the comments.

Just let the Crew mode guys enjoy this, they didn't get to enjoy what the PS4/X1 users experienced last year and they felt ignored and left out.

With that said, I know what the readers want. We will have something for you guys later this week.

Until then, relax. The 2K hype train has just begun. They aren't going to reveal everything all at once, no company does. You guys should know better by now, haha.

Carry on.
The voice of reason. Steve, I'm just confussed by a couple of things.

#1 This is the Next Gen forum for NBA 2K15. Shouldn't this thread be moved to the Last Gen forum since this news only relates to Last Gen?

#2 Why did the Crew thread get closed? Crew has not been confirmed yet for Next Gen, but because the mod 23 hates the mode and doesn't want to hear about it anymore he just decides that he's going to close it down. Whos forum is this yours or his? His childish behavior and the way he constantly belittles and harasses people and starts fight with people just because they don't share his views is getting pretty annoying. Mods should be held to a higher standard, but they obviously aren't on here.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:10 PM   #183
Just started!

Oh a Crew livestream, yawn, a mode I have zero inclination to play.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:11 PM   #184
Banned

Steve Nashhole's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by born2playball
The voice of reason. Steve, I'm just confussed by a couple of things.

#1 This is the Next Gen forum for NBA 2K15. Shouldn't this thread be moved to the Last Gen forum since this news only relates to Last Gen?

#2 Why did the Crew thread get closed? Crew has not been confirmed yet for Next Gen, but because the mod 23 hates the mode and doesn't want to hear about it anymore he just decides that he's going to close it down. Whos forum is this yours or his? His childish behavior and the way he constantly belittles and harasses people and starts fight with people just because they don't share his views is getting pretty annoying. Mods should be held to a higher standard, but they obviously aren't on here.
This. Mods here are god-awful.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »