Home

Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Mode Details Arrive This Week

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Mode Details Arrive This Week within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2014, 06:03 PM   #25
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Mode Details Arrive This Week

I really hope to read that they've finally fixed auto subs, which has been broken for several years within CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 06:11 PM   #26
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

OVR: 0

Since it looks like they haven't fixed the ratings system, there's not going to be much improvement on the playability. Rookies will come in monstrous, and there's no need to "re-build" when there's ratings inflation and saturation. Disappointed.
Old 08-05-2014, 06:55 PM   #27
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Sweet. Can't wait to see it.
Already a midnight purchase but hopefully some new things are added and overall improved.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 08-05-2014, 06:57 PM   #28
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Hopefully we get good CFM news this week (and by good I mean at the very least the ability to edit drafted players) and a demo next week. Make it happen, EA!

Demo cuts into EA Access I would assume...
Old 08-05-2014, 06:59 PM   #29
Banned

m3commish's Arena

OVR: 3
I'm cautiously optimistic with a bit of a twist. Most often, they don't do much with it -- so until I actually see change, I have no reason to believe that anything innovative will surface. That said, I still have hope and interest in the following:

1. The ability to modify scores IN the CCM* ... They MUST give the admin's more control without question.

2. Custom schedules* ... Not every league will contain 32 human owners. Further, a league that chooses to run with 24 owners, should have the ability to accommodate said number of teams by way of custom schedules. Not force 3 owners in a division throughout the league creating games for human vs CPU games.

3. Flex Schedules* ... This would obviously allow control by way of the admin to let guys play ahead and or catch up .. when schedules conflict or guys' real life schedules become too hectic.

4. Trading within the CCM Issue* ... Back in '09, Madden had what would be considered a scrim league INSIDE the CCM. Basically, you could make a trade inside the franchise and right after - go scrim with your CCM team that included the newly traded/acquired player to see how and where he fits best in your system. After the '09 version, we never saw or had this ability again. It makes ZERO sense that you would not have the ability to practice with your newly acquired player/s via trades inside the CCM. They don't trade for a player in the NFL ... then just throw him out there on game day. I've been watching NFL games for nearly 40 years and have yet to see this happen ... So, why wouldn't you allow for this to happen INSIDE the CCM?

The '09 version created so much league interest because you could practice and scheme with your newly acquired player/s. The only thing you can do now is make a trade and play with him on game day 'hoping for the best'. IMHO, you have to get the reps in with these players to ensure you're getting the best out of them in your system. Not having this ability - completely takes away from the 'sim experience'

Some might say .. "Just create your team offline and practice with your traded players that way." I'm here to tell you, it's not the same. First of all, you can't get all your players on your team due to the cap .. which means, you're messing with the actual chemistry of your team vs the CCM team ... and further, your team in the CCM will always act differently than a created version offline everyday of the week and twice on Thursday's.

____

What's interesting, is all the aforementioned features were a staple with 2K Football .. 9 YEARS AGO!!! ... Clearly showing, they were light years ahead of the game.

Last edited by m3commish; 08-05-2014 at 07:20 PM.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:24 PM   #30
Just started!

i hate updates about future updates...smh quit teasing me!
Old 08-05-2014, 07:44 PM   #31
Just started!

Am I the only person that is curious about how they are going to do team relocation this year? I really hope that they added more cities and a better variety of logos and uniforms.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 07:47 PM   #32
Just started!

I am from Canada and would love to see more Canadian cities incorporated. I like the idea of internationalizing the NFL. There are Canadian team in all other major sports including MLS. I hate that EA only had Toronto last year. I'm from Calgary and would love to move my Stampeders into the NFL.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »