Home

Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-03-2014, 02:48 PM   #497
Rookie

headzapp's Arena

OVR: 0
i wish there could be cbs logos in the presentation to bring us deeper in the game. There was a game a long time ago that used espn, and it makes it feel more real. Same with mlb the show they need to sign with mlb network, or espn. I'm happy that nhl uses nbc now. Make it seem that was are playing/watching a real game, instead of seeing the EA logo all the time. I'm not complaining or anything.
What I find annoying is sometimes after a play, and as is shown in this video is when two teammates both bend over and clap their hands in sync of each other.
I'm happy that I heard they fixed the snow.
The only other thing is, is when you rebuild a stadium the logo in he endzone is changed. I gave the Rams a new stadium, and in the endzone it has the old St. Louis Rams logo, instead of saying Rams how is normally is. I wish we could choose what we wanted there. No big deal.
Anyway this game looks beautiful, and a huge jump from last year. I thought 25 was great, and this is going to blow it out of the water.

Last edited by headzapp; 08-03-2014 at 03:00 PM.
Old 08-03-2014, 02:55 PM   #498
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Icon7 Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

Here's my opinion, I think the game looks incredible and I have already pre-ordered it for PS4. There looks to be a HUGE leap from Madden 25 to this year, possibly one of the largest leaps in the history of the series.

As for those who are on here complaining and unhappy....they can continue to find happiness in misery. As far as I'm concerned I will be playing and enjoying a great game of football while a large number of OS'ers will be playing the game to make Youtube videos of the bugs they've found, which I suppose is their idea of enjoying the game, by finding it's flaws. SMH...
Streaming PC & PS5 games, join me most nights after 6:00pm ET at WWW. KICK.COM/ODOGG

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 08-03-2014, 03:46 PM   #499
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

Misery loves company?
Old 08-03-2014, 03:50 PM   #500
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Here's my opinion, I think the game looks incredible and I have already pre-ordered it for PS4. There looks to be a HUGE leap from Madden 25 to this year, possibly one of the largest leaps in the history of the series.

As for those who are on here complaining and unhappy....they can continue to find happiness in misery. As far as I'm concerned I will be playing and enjoying a great game of football while a large number of OS'ers will be playing the game to make Youtube videos of the bugs they've found, which I suppose is their idea of enjoying the game, by finding it's flaws. SMH...
People just want simulation football man. No harm in discussing the stream footage in a sports video game forum. Lot of very constructive posts here bro. For every positive post that gets slammed by people with an agenda against EA, I feel there's an equally unfair post like this that slams anybody who makes valid points concerning issues they see in hopes that issues get fixed one day.

I agree that graphics are a huge leap this year, I have yet to see huge leaps in gameplay though

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-03-2014, 04:24 PM   #501
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:

Lol. Why do people who don't think Madden is incredible have to be miserable? I voice a ton of my displeasures and still have enjoyed Madden 25 on PS4. There's alot to like this year so far imo, but the game isn't still where I need to be dancing in the street on release day. Sometimes it seems like the people who enjoy Madden are more unhappy that everybody doesn't feel like them, than the guys who think Madden needs more improvement.

I just don't get why we are so divided as a community at times......

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2014, 04:38 PM   #502
Rookie

Quote:

It's the way Madden doesn't outsmart players in the game of football that draws disappointment from longtime fans. It's not the game of chess that we have wanted.

At one end of the spectrum is a finely polished game like GTA V with a steep learning curve, tons of things to discover, and not many rough edges.

On this end is the yearly release, that just by its nature, cant hold the interest or attention of the hardcore players. Tiburon just has way too much on their plate and way too many things to cover. They are stretched too thin to get gameplay where it needs to be and also touch all the other categories.

This year looks like they touched a lot of aspects and made a game at least worthy of the Madden name.
Old 08-04-2014, 04:22 PM   #503
Banned

Exclamation Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

Quote:

If you enjoy a game with 10 year old animations that repeat several times a game, lacks physics, momentum, foot-planting, gang tackling, still no wr/db interactions, and really no innovation since the beginning of the century, then more power to you. I'm just saying, I can't do it.

Last edited by Mr.Smif; 08-04-2014 at 04:25 PM.
Old 08-05-2014, 03:17 AM   #504
Banned

OVR: 32

My concern is this: it is for the replay angles. I keep hearing looks looks looks, " camera angles that really show the details of the players. They tried to do this with the replay angles in Madden 13, and it was a colossal failure. I hope they have not elected to do the same thing in 15, and neglect the importance of authentic camera angles. Authentic camera angles, are really important to the replay value and overall presentation of the game. If they did this, which I hope they didn't, they have already set presentation aspect of the game back. Rex, if you are reading this, please make sure this is not the case Madden 15. Again, this was a colossal failure with the Madden 13. Do not neglect the importance of authenticity in regards to the camera angles during replay.

We have seen enough in regards to player detail . We want to see authentic camera angles during replays. We want to see how to play develops. We do not want to see zoomed in replay angles that have the purpose of only showing off player detail. We do not care about that aspect. This may be a deal breaker for some. I'm already not liking some of these angles I am seeing in these videos. keep it authentic and keep to what we see on TV.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »