Home

Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-02-2014, 11:47 PM   #481
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceMask

Agreed. The graphics are just plain nuts. Can't argue with that. But that makes you wonder even more why the heck they WOULDN'T want to have more tight shots on the players. Why in the heck would they NOT want to show off something that looks that incredible???

I just don't know.
The craziest thing about these screens? (As far as I know), They're NOT EVEN RETAIL GRADE. RETAIL graphics are gonna blow you away this year it looks like.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2014, 06:18 AM   #482
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
That's what the problem is, people aren't allowed to have their own opinion on here unless it goes along with the majority. If that other game didn't have Berman and espn I can easily see M15's being as good if not better.
I don't think it mattered that berman or espn were slapped on it. Look at the announcing team. It had two studio actors and it was pretty solid. I think people liked the halftime show because of the set up of it. It looked like TV.

And as I stated earlier in the thread people combine the halftime show with the weekly sports center show and that's where it's better than Madden. Just due to the fact that madden does not have a weekly show at all nor less one that includes scores, highlights, injury updates, draft info, etc
Old 08-03-2014, 07:10 AM   #483
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Also, not sure how others feel but in cfm if the halftime show doesn't include other scores I would rather have a weekly recap show than a halftime one.
Old 08-03-2014, 11:33 AM   #484
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
The craziest thing about these screens? (As far as I know), They're NOT EVEN RETAIL GRADE. RETAIL graphics are gonna blow you away this year it looks like.
Looking forward to the day in Madden when the animations catch up with the graphics.
Old 08-03-2014, 11:44 AM   #485
Banned

Quote:
Looking forward to the day in Madden when the animations catch up with the graphics.
This ^^^^^^^^^^
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2014, 11:50 AM   #486
Banned

Quote:
You know, the FIFA team already said after seeing the power of the PS4 has given them the power to add new animations and blend animations to make more organic and natural looking footballer movements. (Yes, I know it's Soccer to us haha). But why can't the Madden team realize this? Blend animations, or add new ones. BETTER YET, rip the old animation base out and start fresh! The goal is too MAKE IT LOOK ORGANIC AND REALISTIC! NOT ROBOTIC. (I think if the MLB team can rip out the entire ball physics codebase and rewrite it from scratch in ONE (1) dev cycle, then the animation team for Madden can step their game up too.)
Old 08-03-2014, 12:43 PM   #487
Rookie

NicVirtue's Arena

OVR: 0

I think once they scrap their animation system and completely re-do with natural, more human like movement that looks like players have weight, and aren't hovering on the grass, then Madden will be where it needs to be for a current gen football game. Until then, it won't be, because they keep putting band-aids on a broken leg.
Old 08-03-2014, 01:07 PM   #488
Banned

They need to take advantage of the new Ignite Engine that they built to IMPLICITLY TAKE CARE OF THIS PROBLEM! SMH

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »