Home

Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed

This is a discussion on Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2014, 05:13 PM   #169
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed

Production over overall. That's all I really want. Tired of seeing guys like Romo and Dalton signed as backups after great seasons.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 08-02-2014, 05:19 PM   #170
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
This might have some merit if DPP was ever removed from the game.

However, it has been present in every released Madden game since Madden 12 inclusive.
Yep. DPP is the effect on a player's traits changing mid-game (like a QB's pocket presence or a RB's tendency to cover the ball. Confidence (as it was last year, anyway) relates directly to hot and cold streaks. Very Good confidence = Hot, Very Poor = Cold. Confidence doesn't change mid-game, only from week to week in CFM.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Old 08-03-2014, 01:17 AM   #171
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
What's funny is that aggravates me more than the names. It's just not authentic to have so many players from all these little known schools. I know it happens but, it's not the usual. Every draft has about 50+ from just the SEC.

At lest you can edit that in CFM.
I could honestly care less about the names, there's a guy named HaHa, Captain and Ace playing in the real NFL. But in the real NFL according to CBS Sports over the last 5 drafts an average of 25 players from non FBS schools have been drafted. I counted over 50 once in one Madden draft class and then I got annoyed and stopped, there were plenty more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2014, 05:18 AM   #172
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Not interested in that.

I want to read "all new realistic practice squad" or "all new realistic waiver wire" or "interact with new training camp off season schedule" or "all new realistic scouting mechanism."

I don't want more refined RPG elements. I want NFL elements.

But that's just me, what do I know...
Old 08-03-2014, 05:36 AM   #173
Rookie

I can't remember the last time I saw this but I would love to see "holdouts" happen again. If they have been in this whole time I havent come across one but I remember they used to be a huge pain dealing with that player.On the stadium side of it I would love to be able to actuall build my own stadium! The generic stadiums r a joke. I plan on using the Chargers and their stadium is a absolute dump so obviously i'd rather build something to the style of Levi Stadium rather then a cookie cutter stadium. Building/upgrading facilities would be cool also.
Old 08-03-2014, 07:52 AM   #174
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballphanatic
I can't remember the last time I saw this but I would love to see "holdouts" happen again. If they have been in this whole time I havent come across one but I remember they used to be a huge pain dealing with that player.On the stadium side of it I would love to be able to actuall build my own stadium! The generic stadiums r a joke. I plan on using the Chargers and their stadium is a absolute dump so obviously i'd rather build something to the style of Levi Stadium rather then a cookie cutter stadium. Building/upgrading facilities would be cool also.
I would love to see holdouts, suspensions, etc. The NFL will never allow most of that though because it makes the league look bad. As for the stadiums I agree with you they need to return to what they had in past Madden's where you could actually design the stadium yourself. Even if they just allowed us to change the logo's, endzone, sidelines and field I would be happy.
Old 08-03-2014, 08:01 AM   #175
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
I would love to see holdouts, suspensions, etc. The NFL will never allow most of that though because it makes the league look bad. As for the stadiums I agree with you they need to return to what they had in past Madden's where you could actually design the stadium yourself. Even if they just allowed us to change the logo's, endzone, sidelines and field I would be happy.

Which is sad because this stuff all used to be in the game, and I'm pretty sure it was even in as recently as NFL HC 09.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2014, 08:15 AM   #176
Rookie

Has their been any word on if they are adding to relocation cities?? I am not all for going crazy like going to Mexico or Ireland but I like the idea of Las Vegas being an option (doubtful) and specially with the Raiders mentioning that San Antonio is a possible moving site it shouldn't be completely ignored i think.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »