Home

Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed

This is a discussion on Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2014, 03:07 PM   #137
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
While there are odd real life names, the stupid names in Madden always relate to the type of player he is. A defensive player that can play every position on the front seven: Sir Economy. A RB who specializes in trucking defenders:Bull Grimes. A WR known for his quick cuts: Something (can't remember his first name) Swift. There are plenty others like that.

You mean like the former Raider and very fast WR James Jett? Lol

I really do get you point but, I'm more concerned with being able to change ratings with editable classes
Old 07-31-2014, 03:07 PM   #138
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Don't forget about Harry Colon and my personal favorite Dick Shiner.

Dick Butkus.

Too Tall Jones

Ben Gay

Yourhighness Morgan (seriously)

Last edited by charter04; 07-31-2014 at 03:16 PM.
Old 07-31-2014, 03:43 PM   #139
#1 conrhusker fan

huskerfan4life's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
You can train specific players according to this http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...r-and-gauntlet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really liked the interview and I think that it's going to be a cool new touch, but I haven't played madden in 5 or 6 yrs so I was wondering if you can use connected franchise in offline because I don't play online

Follow Me On Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbadjz
Old 07-31-2014, 05:02 PM   #140
Rookie

kcchiefs1984's Arena

OVR: 1

I would like to be able to set the goals for the players prior to the season. Tie production and subsequently, progression into the realization of the goals set in place. I'll use a rb for example. Going into the season you plan on him being the focal point of the offense. You set the expectations at 250+ carries, or 1200 yards. If he meets the selected goal, he earns 100% of the progression set with the chosen goal, 10,000 xp to use a random number. If he gets 200 carries he earns 80%. This would create scenarios where guys are meeting / not meeting expectations.

Production could tie in where meeting the goal he would finish the season with a production rating of 100. At the beginning of season 2 he would start the season with the rating at 50. Split the production earned per season in half after each season. So year two is another successful campaign, 100% production, 50% gained in season, so now his off season production rating is at 75. He is becoming a reliably productive player. A couple more seasons like that and he finishes out his rookie contract progressing nicely and with an overall production rating in the 90's. He is now a highly rated, consistently productive free agent.

This would be a way of establishing core players. You would need to gamble on high expectations for better progression and set reasonable expectations for others players.
Old 07-31-2014, 05:05 PM   #141
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
Look at it this way... if he didn't exist, and they had some "fake" guy named Clowney... everyone would be laughing and going off about that... So Wolverine Justice isn't too bad... LOL

I think I'd rather have a LB named Wolverine than a DE named Clowney...
Or Ha Ha Clinton-Dix...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2014, 07:32 PM   #142
Pro

ramspeedkill's Arena

OVR: 3

ability edit attributes,rating on draft classes?
Old 07-31-2014, 07:57 PM   #143
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcchiefs1984
I would like to be able to set the goals for the players prior to the season. Tie production and subsequently, progression into the realization of the goals set in place. I'll use a rb for example. Going into the season you plan on him being the focal point of the offense. You set the expectations at 250+ carries, or 1200 yards. If he meets the selected goal, he earns 100% of the progression set with the chosen goal, 10,000 xp to use a random number. If he gets 200 carries he earns 80%. This would create scenarios where guys are meeting / not meeting expectations.

Production could tie in where meeting the goal he would finish the season with a production rating of 100. At the beginning of season 2 he would start the season with the rating at 50. Split the production earned per season in half after each season. So year two is another successful campaign, 100% production, 50% gained in season, so now his off season production rating is at 75. He is becoming a reliably productive player. A couple more seasons like that and he finishes out his rookie contract progressing nicely and with an overall production rating in the 90's. He is now a highly rated, consistently productive free agent.

This would be a way of establishing core players. You would need to gamble on high expectations for better progression and set reasonable expectations for others players.
To piggy back off this take another page from FIFA and add "player roles" into this. Are you signing a player to be your franchise or a stop gap? I believe FIFA goes from Crucial 1st team to important 1st team to rotational player to even future starter. Would love to give players this type of label in Madden and have the goals go along with that.

Sign someone and promise them a certain role they should have certain goals to meet. A guy can have 5 sacks and have a great season depending on his role and snaps played.
Old 07-31-2014, 08:18 PM   #144
Rookie

totalpoop's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
To piggy back off this take another page from FIFA and add "player roles" into this. Are you signing a player to be your franchise or a stop gap? I believe FIFA goes from Crucial 1st team to important 1st team to rotational player to even future starter. Would love to give players this type of label in Madden and have the goals go along with that.

Sign someone and promise them a certain role they should have certain goals to meet. A guy can have 5 sacks and have a great season depending on his role and snaps played.

i've been thinking the exact same thing for a while.

even nba 2k has it and it actually plays a crucial part in free agency/re-signing periods. if you sign a guy promising starter minutes and role you can sign him for less but if you go against your word his morale and overall take a hit and he will either demand a trade or refuse to re-sign.

how has this not been implemented in madden yet is beyond me!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »