Home

Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed

This is a discussion on Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2014, 08:29 PM   #145
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
To piggy back off this take another page from FIFA and add "player roles" into this. Are you signing a player to be your franchise or a stop gap? I believe FIFA goes from Crucial 1st team to important 1st team to rotational player to even future starter. Would love to give players this type of label in Madden and have the goals go along with that.

Sign someone and promise them a certain role they should have certain goals to meet. A guy can have 5 sacks and have a great season depending on his role and snaps played.

I just wish that they would bring back the player roles from Madden 12. At least then we have a better understanding of the CPU's roster moves. It's weird to have the Bills selecting a QB high in the first round. Even after EJ Manuel had a pretty solid year (3300 yds, 22 TD's, 10 ints, 56% completion). With the player roles we would know what the CPU is thinking. Did his role change with the new regime and he's now viewed as an "underachiever" instead of "QB of the future"? Ok. Now that pick makes sense. It would just give us more insight into how the CPU views their roster. Because now, the draft and free agency signings make no sense whatsoever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2014, 11:35 PM   #146
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
You mean like the former Raider and very fast WR James Jett? Lol

I really do get you point but, I'm more concerned with being able to change ratings with editable classes
Oh I agree completely. Editable draft classes is the one feature that I think CFM needs. With the gameplay improvements that alone would make me happy. But no editable class makes me a disgruntled gamer
Old 07-31-2014, 11:57 PM   #147
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
Oh I agree completely. Editable draft classes is the one feature that I think CFM needs. With the gameplay improvements that alone would make me happy. But no editable class makes me a disgruntled gamer
Sometimes I wonder how many people would really use editable draft classes. I wouldn't outside of planting friends into drafts or something.
Old 08-01-2014, 12:04 AM   #148
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
Sometimes I wonder how many people would really use editable draft classes. I wouldn't outside of planting friends into drafts or something.

It's a huge deal in NBA 2k. There are a lot of downloads for custom draft classes on 2k share
Old 08-01-2014, 01:53 AM   #149
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
A lot of it is dependent on EA and how well their classes are made.
I would use it to correct the things I cannot tolerate. Things like CBs with linemen strength, OL with 72 strength and 82 speed, the problems with the speed trinity (ever notice how rare it was for a WR/CB to have decent ratings in all three of speed, acc, and agility? Usually it was 92/88/74. I would correct that to something like 90/88/86). And possibly bring the average rating down but that would require testing (schemes complicate matters, but that is a good thing)

Also real life prospects is something that is important to a lot of people, as Charter pointed out in his post.
Old 08-01-2014, 04:21 AM   #150
Pro

SiNsinNatti's Arena

If I had to choose between editable draft picks and AI team management logic. I'd pick the AI team management. I hate seeing two starting quarterbacks on the same team while there are other teams that need a QB. Why would a starter caliber QB in his prime sign up to be a backup. Makes no sense. I think that AI logic is much more important than editable draft classes.
Season 15 7-9-0
Season 14 (12-4*-0) NFC East Div. Champions
Season 13 (8-8-0)

www.twitch.tv/sinsinnatti3x
Old 08-01-2014, 04:34 AM   #151
Pro

SiNsinNatti's Arena

Dynamic commentary thru out the entirety of a CFM would great improve the quality of the game. Have them mention what round "Wolverine Justice" was drafted, what happened during the last time two teams faced off. Make mention of the defending Super Bowl champions. If Tony Bruno isn't coming back that needs to be a focus in CFM presentation.
Season 15 7-9-0
Season 14 (12-4*-0) NFC East Div. Champions
Season 13 (8-8-0)

www.twitch.tv/sinsinnatti3x
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2014, 08:21 AM   #152
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
With the absence of NCAA draft classes I bet a lot of people would love to use them. The stock draft classes are horrible especially the fact that so many of them are from non FBS schools. I always love when I am in year 5 of CFM and it seems like half the league played for mighty Augustana. Not to mention the mismatched ratings/positions like 70 spd WR's. I could see the community here making some amazing draft classes from current NCAA player to classic draft classes from years past and even some custom fake ones.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »