Home

Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed

This is a discussion on Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2014, 10:33 AM   #113
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Understood but just saying this thread has zero to do with Madden 25.
Anyways like I said player overalls will be different based on what team is looking at them.
If this is going to happen, player goes from 90 something to 60 something, then their production on the field should match that drop. If it doesn't, then schemes becomes somewhat useless. I only mention this because D. Harris, who was rated a 60 something for GB's scheme, produced better than Lacey in my CFM. If production doesn't change with scheme, then you can get CHEAP players with an undervalued overall that produces for you (using the actual underlying ratings).

For schemes to be effective, it should force you to use players differently for them to be effective.
Old 07-30-2014, 10:49 AM   #114
MVP

BCJMU99's Arena

OVR: 10

Can folks create draft classes this year? THAT is my only question. Anyone? Anyone?
JMU Football season ticket holder
UVA Football, Basketball & Baseball

76ers
Flyers

Currently playing Madden 23(XBX) and FFXVI , and PGA 2K23(PS5)
Old 07-30-2014, 10:50 AM   #115
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCJMU99
Can folks create draft classes this year? THAT is my only question. Anyone? Anyone?
Quasi - official word is unlikely
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2014, 11:35 AM   #116
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

As many have stated, and I'll state it again in hopes someone from the Madden team sees it: if the CPU/AI does not train or practice and progress it's players then this new mode is useless.
Old 07-30-2014, 12:07 PM   #117
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
If this is going to happen, player goes from 90 something to 60 something, then their production on the field should match that drop. If it doesn't, then schemes becomes somewhat useless. I only mention this because D. Harris, who was rated a 60 something for GB's scheme, produced better than Lacey in my CFM. If production doesn't change with scheme, then you can get CHEAP players with an undervalued overall that produces for you (using the actual underlying ratings).

For schemes to be effective, it should force you to use players differently for them to be effective.
Totally agree.
Personally I hate ratings at all. Wish they'd go away or just be hidden. Have a real combine etc.. and let action/performance on the field dictate who the coaches want to have on roster.
A WR could have 60 catches and 20 TD's and be rated a 70 then another WR has 15 catches for 5 TD's and be rated a 85.. and the CPU will take the 85 WR everytime.

Of course with this change EA would have to reprogram the AI to look at production over an overall rating.

There's so many things we as a group can come up with ..
it's simply frustrating at times.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

Last edited by Skyboxer; 07-30-2014 at 12:11 PM.
Old 07-30-2014, 01:11 PM   #118
Rookie

Darkwolf90's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPinkBlackrose
I just want to see a real coaching mode...ya know...where Im not punting, kicking, having to make pitches or handoffs on Read/Speed options...my running QB runs on his own like the CPU running QB....no passing icons cluttering the screen. I shouldn't have to snap the ball. In 25, there really wasn't much on the field difference between being a player and a coach. Since they refuse to give me back CPU vs CPU...at least give me a definitive Coach Mode. Why is that so overlooked?
I'd be guessing about this, but it might be that EA doesn't think there are many players who want that. Me personally if I wanted watch a game I'd play Head Coach, or watch an actual Football game on TV. But everyone has their idea of whats fun in Madden, and my guess is that EA is focused on other areas and probably doesn't see a "Coaches Mode" like you want, as a top priority. I know it was in Madden before and I don't remember if it was put back for M25, but its something they should put back in, if they didn't for M25, for those who want it as an option.
NHL: San Jose Sharks
NCAA: LSU Tigers
Old 07-30-2014, 01:20 PM   #119
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf90
I'd be guessing about this, but it might be that EA doesn't think there are many players who want that. Me personally if I wanted watch a game I'd play Head Coach, or watch an actual Football game on TV. But everyone has their idea of whats fun in Madden, and my guess is that EA is focused on other areas and probably doesn't see a "Coaches Mode" like you want, as a top priority. I know it was in Madden before and I don't remember if it was put back for M25, but its something they should put back in, if they didn't for M25, for those who want it as an option.
I do understand that people who play or desire to play that way are in the minority. I understand that their focus is growing MUT because its a money maker for them post-purchase, though I personally never play online. I just don't understand having a Coach Mode or the ability to select being a coach in CFM if you're not going to actually make it an authentic coaching experience. I'd rather them not include it at all than to 1/2 arse it.
Old 07-30-2014, 01:32 PM   #120
Rookie

Darkwolf90's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPinkBlackrose
I do understand that people who play or desire to play that way are in the minority. I understand that their focus is growing MUT because its a money maker for them post-purchase, though I personally never play online. I just don't understand having a Coach Mode or the ability to select being a coach in CFM if you're not going to actually make it an authentic coaching experience. I'd rather them not include it at all than to 1/2 arse it.
I completely understand, and I fell pretty much the same about player mode, I really miss being drafted and not picking the team I play for. I might not have always liked where I was drafted in past maddens but at least it was realistic.
NHL: San Jose Sharks
NCAA: LSU Tigers
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »