Home

Madden NFL 15 Top 5 Quarterbacks

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Top 5 Quarterbacks within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-25-2014, 10:03 AM   #201
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15 Top 5 Quarterbacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Russell freaking Wilson is a 93? Come on man!!!!!

Sheesh.
You're right, he should be higher!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2014, 08:14 PM   #202
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf90
Wilson is definitely not a top 5 QB, and no way is he better than Tom Brady. I'm not a Rivers fan ether, but he is more deserving of being a Top 5 QB in Madden and the NFL then Russel Wilson. This just confirms what I'm sure a lot of people are thinking (except for the Bandwagoners of the Seahawks of course) that the Seahawks will be the most overrated team this year. At this point my money is on Richard Sherman being a 99 overall. This is one of the main reason I hate the rating system in Madden, always overrated.... Some might be accurate while others are over inflate or even underrated in the case of a lot of really good players.

I just hope CFM doesn't take players who should be rated really well in their Team's scheme and drop them from 80s and 90s down to 60s and 70s or worse.
Lol says the 49ers fan.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:18 PM   #203
Rookie

HingleMcCringleberry's Arena

^^^

My guess is 75% of non-Seahawks fans would agree with him

Last edited by HingleMcCringleberry; 07-25-2014 at 08:23 PM.
Old 07-25-2014, 11:10 PM   #204
Banned

WISports's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalpoop
im not sure if it's just me but it irks me that madden continually puts an elbow band on aaron rodgers. never have i seen him ever wear one, sure he wears a forearm band occasionally but never something wrapped on his elbow.
I know it may be nitpicking, but it's little things like this that's unacceptable. It's not hard to Google images and see how players actually look. No excuses EA. And Rodgers has never work his sleeves tight like that.

And don't get me started on P. Manning's Hulk Hogan arms. Holy man.

Overall the graphics look decent tho.
Old 07-26-2014, 12:11 AM   #205
Rookie

NicVirtue's Arena

At the end of the day, none of this matters, as I'm sure the lot of us will be downloading rosters with proper ratings anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2014, 03:01 PM   #206
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Small sample size and all that, but through 3 games...http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta..._PASSER_RATING

R. Wilson 69% passing on 29 attempts per game, 7.5 YPA 6 td 1 int 108.9 rating

T. Brady 58.8 % passing on 38 attempts per game, 5.5 YPA 3 td 0 int, 82.9 rating

Of players with more than 100 attempts (15 players), Brady has the 3rd-worst completion % (ahead of Jake Locker and Ryan Tannehill), 3rd worst YPA (ahead of Tannehill and Derek Carr), tied for the fewest touchdowns with Matthew Stafford, Carr, and Locker, and has the 5th worst qb rating.

Wilson, btw, has more yards per game despite 9 fewer passes per game than Brady.

So maybe this wasn't so crazy?
Old 09-22-2014, 07:04 PM   #207
MVP

skinnybonez's Arena

OVR: 6

dat game manager
Old 09-22-2014, 08:04 PM   #208
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Because others pulled this thread from the abyss I will partake in a little necromancy as well.

when the overall ratings were released I was one of those who cried foul. Not because Wilson was rated the same as Brady, but because he was above other guys. I believe Brady is regressing; he is not as good as he once was.

My complaints were not limited to the QBs. I seemingly had an issue with each list EA put out.

But once I got the game and looked at each attribute that goes into the overall, most of my complaints went out the window. When you look at the attributes instead of overall it makes more sense.

Now I am still on the warpath when it comes to some ratings (#1 a certain Baltimore cornerback being slighted) but for 90% of the players the ratings are good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »