Home

Madden NFL 15: Top Rookies

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15: Top Rookies within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-22-2014, 01:34 AM   #105
Pro

Rams_3's Arena

OVR: 1
The player models do look better. As a Rams fan I'm hyped to play with them. We're going to have a beast D-line again this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2014, 01:44 AM   #106
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 15: Top Rookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSupreme
I don't wanna derail the conversation too much, but did we ever find out Blake's punt rating?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I don't believe so. Only 4 or 5 specific ratings were given per player today. Apparently August 1 will be a big reveal day according to one interview I saw. Not sure if it will just be OVR or everything
Old 07-22-2014, 02:57 AM   #107
Rookie

OVR: 0
All of the ratings are in the high 70s low 80s they are fine... Sounds like you guys want the TOP players that are rookies to be in the high 60s low 70s... Like that doesn't sound like top tier to me. Now if they don't play like their ratings indicate of course they will be lowered
Old 07-22-2014, 03:52 AM   #108
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

Heary, heary!

These are base ratings right?

I def want to see Madden reach the mecca of rating posterity but while we are here I will live w what we got and bend my will to their rules.

I def love the oline player models - shoutouts to Z-Mart!

Listening to the top100 on NFL Network and I hear them bragging on Kiko for his smarts amd instincts.

I ultimately want Madden ratings to give distinction to players in gameplay so we can see their characters come to life in a more lifelike manner that allows us to distinguish one character from the next outside of physical ability.

In real life we give credit to instincts and motor and I want to see these traits come alive in Madden among other traits like confidence that can have you easily rattled or easily awoken (sleeping giant syndrome).

I also want to see confidence show up in demeanor and swagger - Deion was hella cocky and you could tell where he was by his flamboyance alone.

Consistency should heat up in a game like a shooter in basketball who catches fire and that should show up im the game.

If I have completed 10+ passes in a row: please hype it up thru commentary and please translate it in gameplay tru some noticable boost that emphasies I am playig above my baseline threshold for performance - I am now in the zone.

Show a change in personality / swagger when a player is heating up and when he enters the zone it should echo loudly thru the stadium in his presense and production and via the commentary!

Please also bring out the 4th QTR heroes on Offense and Defense. Do not just make traits but make them come alive in a way we can see them activated in gameplay thru drmeanor and production and connect it to commentary!

Not much else to say but how bout that hit power: see Calvin Pryor! The little sizzle clips of Watkins and Clinton Dix has got me hyped up for some Fooootball!

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

Last edited by hanzsomehanz; 07-22-2014 at 03:56 AM.
Old 07-22-2014, 05:38 AM   #109
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Love the ratings talk in here this AM....Im with DCB & his thoughts...but...if I do these adjustments...does it break franchise mode for me??
Old 07-22-2014, 07:52 AM   #110
MVP

DCEBB2001's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
Love the ratings talk in here this AM....Im with DCB & his thoughts...but...if I do these adjustments...does it break franchise mode for me??
Pretty much does unless we are able to either edit players pre or post draft because the rookies will come in high as usual.
NFL Scout
www.nfldraftscout.com/members

Petition to EA for FBG Ratings:
https://www.change.org/p/ea-sports-t...bers-index-php
Old 07-22-2014, 08:00 AM   #111
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEBB2001
Pretty much does unless we are able to either edit players pre or post draft because the rookies will come in high as usual.
bummer

yeah....figured that happens but was hoping that wasn't the case in PS4 land

what I would do if I were running EA.......make *realistic rosters* as DLC.....and even draft classes that matched the lower ratings to those lowered rosters.....oh...and also....DLC for historic teams and even seasons (with accurate schedules that match those seasons!)

Last edited by K_GUN; 07-22-2014 at 08:28 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2014, 08:57 AM   #112
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21
This is why I wish they would eliminate ratings in sports games -- or at least hide the ratings and have them play out under the hood. We live in the age of daily and weekly roster updates. Any ratings that any sports games put out prior to release are going to change once the regular season starts anyway. It just seems like a waste of time to me. I mean, I understand the motive and the hype machine being built here, but still...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »