Home

Madden NFL 15: In-Depth Gameplay Interview With Rex Dickson

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15: In-Depth Gameplay Interview With Rex Dickson within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-09-2014, 05:07 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 0
The interviewer should've asked if camera men & people in the crowd will still wear shorts & t-shirts during snow games? I hope they paid attention to detail this time around because things like that really kill the immersion.
Old 06-09-2014, 05:09 PM   #34
Rookie

radney's Arena

Hopefully we can control all 32 teams in one mode instead of having to have 32 different CCM's. And hopefully we could edit the uniforms of the computer controlled teams.
Old 06-09-2014, 05:22 PM   #35
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
Sad to see no highlights from other games during halftime, but from what they are saying it sounds like a real pre game and halftime show with commentary instead of a basic highlight package which I am a fan of.

And I know myself and DJ have asked for a reverse defensive camera for years and sounds like it might have finally made it's way to Madden.
I'm definitely excited about the Player-Lock camera for defense finally being in Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2014, 05:23 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 10
Always eager to hear about madden, more now being this is the only football game out. That being said, what about draft classes, roster editing, and expansion? The NFL is focusing on expanding overseas, is this intended to be played for 1 year or as long as the consumer likes? This is the issue. They make these games not looking to produce the best ever, they produce the game looking at improving and adding something next year, which shows they are selling hype.

They didn't mention gameplay, and he wasn't even asked about it. He mentioned Non static pure play players, but the main issue every year is feel, not look.

I want to know during my dynasty, I can follow the next class of players set to enter the draft, then at years end draft the players with real names.. If that means changing the name of the generic players so be it.

This is the lack of creativity. Team builder would be great here to create a spreadsheet of the projected draftees, upload them prior to the season, and scout them. We do this in 2k, and NCAA college football.

I would go on the cleats but that's another story.
Old 06-09-2014, 05:24 PM   #37
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 15: In-Depth Gameplay Interview With Rex Dickson

"OS: Will we see more jostling for position/hand fighting from the offensive and defensive players on pass plays?

RD: Due to the impact of the overhauled coverage AI, you will see defenders in much better position to make plays on balls. This includes jostling for position and aggressively moving towards the catch point. We definitely have some major plans around WR/DB interaction coming in the near future in addition to the great work that has been done this year."

I am anxiously hoping that this means pass interference fellas. I literally love all the stuff this guy says...but I will be mad as junk if we keep doing this penalty and slider reverse dance.
Old 06-09-2014, 05:45 PM   #38
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
Soooooo... Pass interference calls... Madden 16? 17?
Last fall, he said in a interview they should be in a few years, so, we wait and see on that end.
Old 06-09-2014, 05:46 PM   #39
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by drlw322
Disappointed to hear that living word wasn't even mentioned. Hope they improved the sideline and the interaction between on field players and sideline
Look at the VSN interview thread, it mentions this, the podcast itself goes into greater detail of what they improved.
Old 06-09-2014, 05:49 PM   #40
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by radney
Hopefully we can control all 32 teams in one mode instead of having to have 32 different CCM's. And hopefully we could edit the uniforms of the computer controlled teams.
Would be nice if they put CPU vs. CPU back in the offline franchise mode as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »