Home

Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-06-2014, 06:48 PM   #257
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
I don't hate EA by the way. I hate what EA does for Madden. As far as others. I love Fifa, NHL, and UFC seems legit as F! Can't wait for NHL and UFC!

I didn't think you are a ea *****. U just want things from madden that they aren't willing to do.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:56 PM   #258
Rookie

Blue12's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
Probably not making it to Tuesday without seeing real gameplay, it's been confirmed it will be playable at E3.
I hope it really happens!
Old 06-06-2014, 07:02 PM   #259
Rookie

Greenblood60's Arena

The animations looked unchanged, and at :42 seconds I can see some hunch-back action.
Old 06-06-2014, 07:23 PM   #260
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenblood60
The animations looked unchanged, and at :42 seconds I can see some hunch-back action.

From what I could tell in short gameplay portion I did not see any changes either. Will have to watch it again on my laptop but from my small screen on phone, nothing new or exciting.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 06-06-2014, 07:24 PM   #261
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

For those that keep asking how a game can be judged based on a short clip, think pro vs layman... A detctive seeing a murder scene vs a civilian. The civilian sees blood, a body and only knows someone was murdered. The detective sees the shape of the wound, direction of the blood splatter and knows how the murder happen in short order.

I'm not calling anyone pro or layman. I'm just saying some folks are looking for specific things than can be seen in a short clip. If you don't know or care about what CAN be seen, your opinion may be different or delayed.

I'm the "laymen" when it comes to stills. I'm looking at general detail. The Kaep flick looked spectacular to me. To someone that's familiar with his accessories, details of the 49er uni & knows what was in game last year might look at that same still and feel much different.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 07:31 PM   #262
Rookie

NicVirtue's Arena

How many years did we judge gameplay trailers and say nothing much has changed based on what it shown? Compare that to the amount of years when we were absolutely correct in our judgment.

It's been pretty much every single year.
Old 06-06-2014, 07:37 PM   #263
Rookie

After watching the Madden Cover spectacle on ESPN it's obvious that we won't get what we want! It's either buy the game or not!
Old 06-06-2014, 07:52 PM   #264
Pro

OVR: 4

After re-watching the trailer again, I think there is some hope for different player models.... #21 for the Panthers actually looks like a skinny/long corner... kinda like the body type Sherman should have rather than the bulky one from the pic with DT88.

Also.... What makes the issue with the gloves more maddening is.... is not like they have to design the new nike gloves.... they effin have them readily available from the NCAA series :/

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »