Home

Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-06-2014, 01:19 PM   #121
MVP

OVR: 0
Two things that stood out to me were that Marshawn Lynch still looks too small & they still don't have SIGNATURE RUNNING ANIMATIONS / BALL CARRYING STYLES smh. When Marshawn took the hand off he was running with his back straight up which is nothing like how he runs in real life. Marshawn runs with a determination & power that you don't get in Madden. They still have runners leaning awkwardly instead of running with a sense of purpose with hard cuts, etc... There's no sense of burst or acceleration smh. This is really an eyesore & it's long overdue. No matter how pretty the graphics look, if the game doesn't animate realistically then what does it matter? Needless to say I was underwhelmed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 01:21 PM   #122
Banned

Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

I see a lot of people "bash" madden unfairly, I see a lot of people "bash" madden fairly, and I see a lot of people defend madden blindly while others defend madden more realistically.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:22 PM   #123
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by EaglesFan1825
All I see in this thread is bashing for the sake of bashing. I can understand having complaints of the gameplay in the trailer, but visually speaking, it looked great. I don't see a big difference in the Kaep screenshot and the trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I respect your opinion, but I'm curious about one thing:

Taking for granted that you are even aware of, own, or have seen Watch Dogs in person, and if you are aware of the fervor with regards to the differences in the E3 2012 footage and the trailers released a couple months ago, as well as the retail game, do you see any difference between them either or does it look the same as the E3 2012 footage in your opinion?
Old 06-06-2014, 01:23 PM   #124
Rookie

I am going to wait on real gameplay. I think the may have been a mix of PS3/360 and PS4/XB1 video in there.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:23 PM   #125
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
Two things that stood out to me were that Marshawn Lynch still looks too small & they still don't have SIGNATURE RUNNING ANIMATIONS / BALL CARRYING STYLES smh. When Marshawn took the hand off he was running with his back straight up which is nothing like how he runs in real life. Marshawn runs with a determination & power that you don't get in Madden. They still have runners leaning awkwardly instead of running with a sense of purpose with hard cuts, etc... There's no sense of burst or acceleration smh. This is really an eyesore & it's long overdue. No matter how pretty the graphics look, if the game doesn't animate realistically then what does it matter? Needless to say I was underwhelmed.
100% agree. I think a lot of people lump together graphics and animations. Madden has looked good in still shots for years, but watch a replay and you feel nauseous
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 01:24 PM   #126
A DB'S SWAG

avwhitechic's Arena

OVR: 2

So the #Know your opponent is ask Madden but only with online user choices...cheesy but will def even the playing field against repeated cheese plays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-06-2014, 01:24 PM   #127
Rookie

OVR: 5
Typical ea!! Another year with this sorry excuse for a football game. We get an awesome baseball, basketball games. But 8 years and it still the same old with a new fresh coat of paint. So disappointed ea need competition badly or I don't see us getting a good football game anytime soon.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:25 PM   #128
MVP

Shaffer26's Arena

OVR: 14

No matter how great the graphics are(and I think they look great in this video), if the animations suck, it will look like crap. One step forward and two steps back for Madden again, imo.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »