Home

NBA 2K15 Adds 11 More Euroleague Basketball Teams, Bringing Total Up to 25 Teams

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Adds 11 More Euroleague Basketball Teams, Bringing Total Up to 25 Teams within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-17-2014, 12:40 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
I can't say I get this(other than wanting to sell more copies in Europe). This is an NBA game these teams have nothing to do with the NBA. You don't see Arena League teams in Madden. They could've had an entire classic season like 92/93 with all the teams in it instead of 25 non NBA teams.
Old 05-17-2014, 07:45 PM   #74
MVP

midwestking100's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Adds 11 More Euroleague Basketball Teams, Bringing Total Up to 25 Teams

I would love to play an entire classic season rather than play with a euro team that I have absolutely no knowledge of or interest.
Old 05-17-2014, 07:52 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 1
I'd rather see the wanna added in
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2014, 08:45 PM   #76
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Adds 11 More Euroleague Basketball Teams, Bringing Total Up to 25 Teams

I don't care if they add more stuff like this because I never touch it...

I looked at it once this year to see if ex-NBA players were on any rosters and that's it.

But if it's taking time out of developing the core game, and actual NBA features then this is a waste to me...I doubt many NBA fans truly care about Euro teams just saying.
Old 05-17-2014, 08:57 PM   #77
Rookie

ShogunTake's Arena

I understand they may be trying to expand their audience but I'm almost certain a lot more people would rather classic teams instead. The most use I've had for the Euroleague teams was to place some of their top players into the free agency for MyGM use.
Old 05-18-2014, 04:53 AM   #78
Pro

Re: NBA 2K15 Adds 11 Euroleague Basketball Teams, Bringing Total of 25 Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant824
You're wrong. Basketball is a GLOBAL game and I think they have a wide audience overseas in Europe and beyond. You should know that coming from Germany...I like it. It's a nice addition.

Besides they could do both, they have enough money.
First it's called NBA 2K15, not Basketball 2K15. Most people that I know are NBA Fans like me. They have so many issues with their own League that need to be fixed. I think there not many people at least in Germany who buy the game because of Alba Berlin or Bayern Munich.

I wouldnt even mind the New European teams if they were involved the right way, like players getting traded in my GM or rookies getting signed or European players in my Team. But this just wasting money imo
Old 05-18-2014, 08:55 AM   #79
Banned

OVR: 3

my problem with the Euroleague teams are you couldn't edit the rosters and they never updated them to reflect the current year's teams. It would also be nice if they incorporated a official "Euroleague" mode. I think more can be done than just using these team in a quick game.

Last edited by Mouse; 05-18-2014 at 08:59 AM.
Old 05-18-2014, 11:36 AM   #80
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse
my problem with the Euroleague teams are you couldn't edit the rosters and they never updated them to reflect the current year's teams. It would also be nice if they incorporated a official "Euroleague" mode. I think more can be done than just using these team in a quick game.
Agreed. I've already stated my hesitations with the idea of including non-NBA-related entities in an NBA simulation game (as I feel their inclusion could be at the expense of other integral NBA aspects (D-League, Summer League, Classics).

However, acknowledging Euroleague's inclusion and knowing they're going to be there regardless of how I feel, I'd at least like them to be done with care, meaning I'd like them to be more than just Quick Game fodder with an NBA atmosphere.

But again, yeah, if this aspect of NBA 2K15 means other NBA-based stuff is getting passed over, I am not at all in favor. As it stands, I don't know whether that's the case or not.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »