Home

NBA 2K15 Adds 11 More Euroleague Basketball Teams, Bringing Total Up to 25 Teams

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Adds 11 More Euroleague Basketball Teams, Bringing Total Up to 25 Teams within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-20-2014, 12:45 AM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 2
What is the point in adding extra Euro-league teams when they didn't have the players right on the initially teams. 2k on several teams had right handed players running around using their wrong hand to shoot and we weren't able to edit or update the current teams for players that changed clubs.
Old 05-20-2014, 03:10 AM   #90
Pro

CaCHooKa Man's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K15 Adds 11 More Euroleague Basketball Teams, Bringing Total Up to 25 Teams

thanks for adding 11 more teams for me to skip over
Old 05-20-2014, 07:31 AM   #91
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Adds 11 More Euroleague Basketball Teams, Bringing Total Up to 25 Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJBrownHeat
Yes but you know it is a video game.

Looooool !!!!!
I don't care. They should've added real Euroleague teams...not ones that can't beat lousy teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2014, 08:32 AM   #92
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
I don't care. They should've added real Euroleague teams...not ones that can't beat lousy teams.
It was a joke. Of course i'm agree with you.
Old 05-20-2014, 09:43 AM   #93
Rookie

2KGAWDD's Arena

They couldve announced charles barkleys suns team was in the game and more Europeans themselves wouldve been more excited....
Old 05-20-2014, 10:55 AM   #94
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysBased
Rather them bring the summer league and combine back that was a much more realistic addition
Amen to that. I wish they would get back to creating the best possible NBA simulation like they used to do. Last couple years its been all about trying to cash in internationally and going after the casual basketball fan.
Old 05-20-2014, 12:21 PM   #95
Rookie

When applied to mygm these international teams make more sense. Then we could draft and stash.
http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba...nal-potential/

It's also good to see other people lobbying for realism as pertains to the seeing prospects play.

We need:
1. A playable Training Camp to begin our Mygm. The real NBA season starts with TC.

2. Pre-Draft Scouting Features
Portsmouth Invitational
Draft Combine
ADIDAS Euro Camp

3. Las Vegas Summer League and Orlando Pro Summer League.

4. D-League

Last edited by Sydney Deane; 05-20-2014 at 12:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2014, 03:41 PM   #96
Rookie

fillmorecash's Arena

I been wishing for a deeper association for years. I loved the combine & summer league. I loved when you had to go through the D League to make the NBA. I would love for deeper offseason features & "draft stash"?!? That would be epic! They could even have cpu generated international players declare for FA each year, they wouldn't even have to be 90 ovr or 80 ovr or 20 year olds they can be college players who went overseas or 28 year old international players wanting to take their shot at the NBA. Now that would be a game worth $60+. I can dream right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »