Home

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-30-2014, 06:21 PM   #305
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

I also forgot that they need to get rid of Nicknames!!!!!!!

NBA- Boston Celtics
MLB- New York Yankees
NFL- New York Giants
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2014, 06:22 PM   #306
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Or just create your own nickname, or earn it based on how you play throughout your career

NBA- Boston Celtics
MLB- New York Yankees
NFL- New York Giants
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 04-30-2014, 09:44 PM   #307
Rookie

My wish list..
-Remove team packs
-Increase Rarity of cards
-Have some type of limit as to how many legends and great players you can have on a team
-Decrease 3pt, alleyoop, and dunking percentage
-Be able to create jersey and court on MyGm
-Teammates shoot when they are wide open
-Skill points on myplayer instead of vc.. No point in even playing mycareer when you can buy your myplayer because the whole point is to try and make your player good through dedication
-REMOVE PLAYER LOCKER CODES(vc and mt are ok)
Old 05-01-2014, 07:26 AM   #308
Rookie

All the decade teams from the past, and:

60's

- 60'/61' St. Louis Hawks (Bob Pettit, Cliff Hagan, Lenny WIlkins)
- 66'/67' Philadelphia Warriors (Wilt Chamberlian, Hal Greer, Chet Walker)
- 62'/63' Boston Celtics (Bob Cousy, along with all the stars from the 65' Celtics)

70's

- 72'/73' Goldenstate Warriors (Rick Barry, Nate Thurmond)
- 73'/74' Boston Celtics (Dave Cowens, John Havlicek)
- 77'/78' Washington Bullets (Wes Unseld, Elvin Hayes)
- 77'/78' Phoenix Suns (Walter Davis, Alvan Adams)

80's

- 81'/82' Denver Nuggets (Alex English, David Thompson, Dan Issel, Kiki Vandeweghe)
- 83'/84' San Antonio Spurs (George Gervin, Artis Gilmore)
- 85'/86' Utah Jazz (Adrian Dantley, young Malone, young Stockton)

90's

- 91'/92' Boston Celtics (90's Bird, Reggie Lewis, etc...)
- 92'/93' Phoenix Suns (Charles Barkley, Kevin Johnson, Dan Majerle, Tom Chambers)
- 94'/95' Houston Rockets (Olajuwon with Drexler)
- 96'/97' Miami Heat (Mourning with T. Hardaway)
- 97'/98' Indiana Pacers (Reggie Miller, Chris Mullin, Rik Smits, Jalen Rose)

2000's

- 99'/00' Detroit Pistons (Grant Hill, Jerry Stackhouse)
- 99'/00' Toronto Raptors (young Carter and McGrady, with signature dunk packages)
- 99'/00' Portland Trail Blazers (old Pippen, Rasheed Wallace, Arvydas Sabonis, Brian Grant, Steve Smith, Damon Stoudamire, Bonzi Wells)
- 99'/00' Los Angeles Lakers (Shaq and Kobe, Glen Rice)
- 03'/04' Minnesota Timberwolves (old Garnett, Latrell Sprewell, Sam Cassell)
- 03'/04' Houston Rockets (Steve Francis, Cuttino Mobley, Yao Ming)
- 07'/08' Boston Celtics (Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen)
- 08'/09' Cleveland Cavaliers (LeBron James, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Ben Wallace, Mo Williams)

2010's

- 10'/11' Dallas Mavericks (Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Kidd, etc.)
- 11'/12' Miami Heat (LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh)

* Please take off: 64'/65' Celtics, 64'/65' Lakers, 70'/71' Lakers, 93'/94' Rockets, 97'/98' Lakers.

Especially don't forget to put in: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Julius Erving, Charles Barkley, Chris Webber, Eric Snow, Rick Fox, Terry Teagle) Thx

Last edited by rpgfan4life; 08-12-2014 at 01:22 PM.
Old 05-03-2014, 03:03 AM   #309
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

Visual: I could give a good $%%#&##@ about visual presentation. Keep it how it is I don't care.

Gameplay: We need a more fluid, responsive feel. The cannimations have went on long enough and it is time for something new and dynamic.

*Delay-The delay that occurs on and offline needs to be addressed. When I push the stick in a direction the player should respond immediately, and in the correct direction that was pressed

*Physics-You can't have physics half of the time like we do in this game. Physics should be ubiquitous. What the hell would Newton think of this if he were here? He would probably locate whomever was responsible and slap them across the face.

*Animations-Just please, make the game more free feeling. I swear when I play this game I don't feel like I'm in control. 2k is like the illuminati with all of this psuedo-control. If I push the stick left, my player should go left. If I push the stick right, my player should go right. He shouldn't do the damn hokie pokie and turn himself around and get a back-court violation.

*Online-Sigh. I don't know where to begin.

***Lobbies-bring these back. I don't want to hear it can't be done because it was done SO WELL in the past (2k11). I remember it vividly. I could match up with someone with a great connection (you could see the connection strength prior to joining a game) and enjoy an epic battle between two skilled individuals in HOF lobby.

**Locker room-Why doesn't this work? I mean I can never get a private online match going because it always re-routes me back to the locker room or kicks me out altogether

* I think if 2k puts lobbies back into the game, it will address alot of the other issues that have to do with online

**Headbands- I don't give a damn

**Shoes-I don't give a damn

**Court and Jersey colors-I DON'T GIVE A DAMN
Old 05-03-2014, 06:56 AM   #310
Rookie

OVR: 2

Their are a few issues that I think 2k should adjust in the the next iteration of 2k sports.

Gameplay
  • Big man fatigue (Bigs are only able to play 25 quality minutes in 2k14)
  • Post Hooks (Are have about a less than 30% success rate as a human controlled player, no mater if there is a mouse in the house or being guarded by a fellow big)
  • Bumping and catching issues when playing onball D, it is already hard enough
  • Sideline plays (being able to practice them would be sweet)
Association
  • Hoopscast is broken/ no point in using it, unless you can make subs and call timeouts. Having the option to takeover the game would be swell as well.
Player Models

• Not just having a generic generated player that every new guy looks like.
  • Up****** players hairstyles etc
Rosters
  • Keeping them updated (Rashidi does a better job than 2k)
Old 05-03-2014, 11:49 AM   #311
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpyface
Visual: I could give a good $%%#&##@ about visual presentation. Keep it how it is I don't care.

Gameplay: We need a more fluid, responsive feel. The cannimations have went on long enough and it is time for something new and dynamic.

*Delay-The delay that occurs on and offline needs to be addressed. When I push the stick in a direction the player should respond immediately, and in the correct direction that was pressed

*Physics-You can't have physics half of the time like we do in this game. Physics should be ubiquitous. What the hell would Newton think of this if he were here? He would probably locate whomever was responsible and slap them across the face.

*Animations-Just please, make the game more free feeling. I swear when I play this game I don't feel like I'm in control. 2k is like the illuminati with all of this psuedo-control. If I push the stick left, my player should go left. If I push the stick right, my player should go right. He shouldn't do the damn hokie pokie and turn himself around and get a back-court violation.

*Online-Sigh. I don't know where to begin.

***Lobbies-bring these back. I don't want to hear it can't be done because it was done SO WELL in the past (2k11). I remember it vividly. I could match up with someone with a great connection (you could see the connection strength prior to joining a game) and enjoy an epic battle between two skilled individuals in HOF lobby.

**Locker room-Why doesn't this work? I mean I can never get a private online match going because it always re-routes me back to the locker room or kicks me out altogether

* I think if 2k puts lobbies back into the game, it will address alot of the other issues that have to do with online

**Headbands- I don't give a damn

**Shoes-I don't give a damn

**Court and Jersey colors-I DON'T GIVE A DAMN
Yeah some people be giving stupid ideas .. For example different voices in my career would be nice but should definitely be a last priority
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2014, 07:38 PM   #312
Rookie

optimi5t's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salessandro3
3. Please let us choose from more than one default voice. A 5'6 white man shouldn't sound black.
The actor who does the voice of myplayer is actually white....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »