Home

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-16-2014, 03:55 PM   #225
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

Install Association mode, separate from MyCareer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2014, 08:39 AM   #226
MVP

OVR: 12

Introduce Ecomotion 2.0: Even though I don't play the game, from the videos I've watched from it, the way players set up to take a shot regardless of where they are is always the same, which means that it might take a second longer than in real life to take the shot. They need to implement a system where the feet don't always have to be in the same set position. This would mean that it would be easier and quicker to get a shot off and that you would see a more realistic (read: less) amount of blocks on the perimeter. No more delays for shooting. This would have been more impressive to introduce than the current Eco-motion feature because it has a far greater impact on the game. The way Eco-motion works currently seems mostly to be for aesthetics.

Also fix the pump fakes. Let different players have different pump fakes. Players like Chandler Parsons, Kobe, D Wade and Melo have distinct pump fakes and they are very effective with it. Please implement it. The way 2K14 looks now in this aspect and the lack of variety in set shooting feet positions, makes the game seem like 2K10 with next-gen graphics - rather stiff, definitely not as smooth as 2K11.
Old 03-17-2014, 12:26 PM   #227
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

OVR: 0

There's not much that I want. They do need to bring back playoff mode and maybe add another historical team or 2. Maybe a recent team like the 2007 Cavs . I also think more needs to be done in terms of college. I am really hoping for a College Hoops 2K game, but that doesn't look likely.
Old 03-17-2014, 09:03 PM   #228
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Real time everything and storylines for everything as well as the draft klasses.

Sent from my HTC One SV BLK using Tapatalk
Old 03-17-2014, 10:47 PM   #229
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

Is this thread the actual wishlist? Or just a Frontpage article? If the former is true, why is this not stickied?

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Old 03-21-2014, 01:37 AM   #230
Pro

Clappington's Arena

Since NCAA I was thinking obv this is where names are made, so why not having like a College tournament for mycareer with made up college teams( since you cant do real names) and go through the tournament and actually make name for yourself to make it to the pros. it happens all the time real life someone goes beast mode in march maddness n ends up making a big time name that would be pretty cool start for mycareer.
Old 03-21-2014, 12:42 PM   #231
Banned

no offense but you all just keep repeating A LOT of same ideas I've seen on earlier posts in this thread and I've already seen most of these ideas on other nba 2k sites for months / years .... just gets annoying to read through all of these duplicates over and over...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2014, 01:20 PM   #232
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KehliahoMauiFootball
no offense but you all just keep repeating A LOT of same ideas I've seen on earlier posts in this thread and I've already seen most of these ideas on other nba 2k sites for months / years .... just gets annoying to read through all of these duplicates over and over...
Then don't read it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »