Home

NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-22-2014, 02:27 PM   #353
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox

Sorry if this question has already done answered.

Is their create a player in Nba live?? or 30 team control in season mode?

Sorry for the grammar! Hello from Spain!
Old 04-22-2014, 02:46 PM   #354
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox

No and no.
Old 04-23-2014, 09:14 AM   #355
Rookie

jmount78's Arena

OVR: 3

Just bought the game last week and really enjoying it. Wish they had sliders for players like me who aren't that good at video games and had an easier menu layout. Overall very fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2014, 09:39 AM   #356
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmount78
Just bought the game last week and really enjoying it. Wish they had sliders for players like me who aren't that good at video games and had an easier menu layout. Overall very fun.
If you need any help with the game just send me a message. It def sucks not having sliders but once you play for a while you get used to it b
Old 04-24-2014, 01:14 AM   #357
Rookie

jakeywakey911's Arena

OVR: 2

Ok thinking of trading in 2K for nba live 14, what are the pros and cons of me doing that? I feel so fed up with 2K and trying to have fun with the game but having to freakin farm VC in order to go anywhere with the game is lame. What makes NBA live so fun and ultimately worth my trade in? Ultimate team better then any team? Easier to earn stuff to buy the packs?
Old 04-24-2014, 08:33 AM   #358
Rookie

seanhazz1's Arena

OVR: 5

I wouldn't say it's more fun than 2k, but "different" fun if you are open to lesser quality player models and different play style and animations. IMO, floor spacing and off ball AI are better in Live. Both have different flavors of their own "cheese"
NBA 2k18
Madden 18
Absolver
STO
TWITCH Stream
BEAM Stream
Old 04-24-2014, 08:38 AM   #359
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by loosey101
No problem, glad you enjoy the game, I agree, probably a 6.5-7 out of 10 for me and that makes me optimistic for next year.

hello first of all thanks for the answers are always very helpful, I wanted to ask what can I do to solve the problem that the field does not make me see the patterns in the options although I tell it to you? it only happens to me?
Old 04-25-2014, 05:26 PM   #360
MVP

OVR: 14

Pick this up for $22 I play it before but didn't give it a chance. Played one half its not as bad as I remembered. Once I figure how to play D I think it will be fun. Whats best user shot control or ratings? I cant make nothing unless its on rating so farr

PSN Brandon26ms

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »