Home

NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-18-2014, 07:57 AM   #273
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, X...

It happens every other time I start the game up. I switch back and forth to Wireless to Wired, and eventually it'll connect. I'm not sure what's causing it.

With that said, I'm getting extremely impatient waiting on the team to update Giannis and Nate Wolters of the Bucks. I'm done with playing 1 off games, and want to get into a Dynasty with the Bucks. Playing with a wrong race Nate Wolters, and a generic Giannis isn't cutting it at the moment.

It's funny, most of the Bucks are extremely well done in Live, I'm not sure how we've made it past the all star break with these 2 guys not getting an actual face in the game. It's not like they're 12th and 13th on the roster. Giannis is one of the top prospects in the league right now, warranted or not.

I love the gameplay. I'm not having any double passing issues, no end of game AI issues, not having trouble defending, in general not having any problems... but this one is a problem that will prevent me from playing any more. I'll boot up about once a night to see if they've happened to put in a fix for them. I've tried to go into the game with an old school "Player 99" mentality that used to be Jordan and the Bulls, but I can't imagine like that anymore. I can't look past it.

Color me unhappy currently. Nearly 2 weeks ago a tweet said that they were working on it. Nothing further on it.
Old 02-18-2014, 09:24 AM   #274
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox

They've been too busy watching Mick dj the all-star after parties to work on the game. But seriously, I hope they update them soon and try and fix a couple bugs and add in some new shoes.
Old 02-18-2014, 12:39 PM   #275
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox

In last week's NLSC interview, OG stated that player likenesses would not see any further improvement until NBA Live 15.

It doesn't sound like the Bucks, or any other team, for that matter, are going to look any better until October.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2014, 12:46 PM   #276
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

For what it's worth, they're saying that they're working on it for the next update. Regardless of what was said then, that's what they're saying currently.
Old 02-18-2014, 12:46 PM   #277
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
In last week's NLSC interview, OG stated that player likenesses would not see any further improvement until NBA Live 15.

It doesn't sound like the Bucks, or any other team, for that matter, are going to look any better until October.

Hmm interesting, maybe they mean facial scans. I saw WTFs initial tweet and it seemed like they would at least update Giannis face and change the color of the other guy. If they can't do that, wow, that's ridiculous.
Old 02-18-2014, 12:49 PM   #278
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

Quote:
Hey Will! Our team is working on the update. We'll keep you posted!
That was their post as of 10 minutes ago on their fb page.
Old 02-18-2014, 02:21 PM   #279
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
That was their post as of 10 minutes ago on their fb page.

Good stuff will, I hope they do update the guys. I haven't used the Bucks much, but I had Knight on my UT for a bit, love using him and know in Dynasty he can develop into a fantastic player.
Old 02-18-2014, 02:33 PM   #280
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

Yeah, Knight is tough. Loved him at UK, he's represented pretty well here. Facially, they got him done really well as well.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »