Home

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-14-2014, 08:12 AM   #257
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

Some sort of logic system. This includes:
-Big free agents holding preferences to big markets (LeBron in Utah lololol)
-Veteran free agents taking less money and a smaller role to be in
contention for a ring (I know this message pops up on occasion, but that's only a 500 k or so difference)
-Less, more logical trades (In 2K13, everyone I knew had Jet in Chicago and Vince Carter's always on the move this year)
-Better draft logic (In downloaded drafts, Wiggins/Parker/Embild etc almost never go #1; also computer GM's need to draft out of need/want, not at random)

GM's moving salary to pursue star free agents and stuff like that would be nice, but right now those 3 are basic needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-14-2014, 09:02 AM   #258
Rookie

msuspartan40's Arena

You know what they should add? An online teambuilder sort of thing for CATs like in the ncaa games.
Old 04-14-2014, 11:25 AM   #259
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23

I don't see why player introductions aren't in the game. They were in freaking 2k3 for crying out loud.

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee
Old 04-14-2014, 11:56 AM   #260
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

It would be really cool to see them implement sort of like arena music. Like automatically into the game. The soundtrack kind of gets lame after awhile. It should be like you're at the stadium and you just get that vibe.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 04-14-2014, 12:01 PM   #261
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
Having played 100+ games with 12 min quarters, the main gameplay improvement needed is

1. player movement. They still flap about with little sense of weight. They aren't 'grounded'.

2. ball movement. passing is terrible.
I agree. There are many times where it seems as if my player gets warped out of place. It was more precise than last gen but not enough. Its still almost impossible to stay in front of a guy. I realize that momentum is a thing but it just seems like its too overpowering
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2014, 01:09 PM   #262
Banned

Redskins_Hokies's Arena

Make VC actually have the same value. So you get a contract that is worth a few thousand VC but then you have to buy a shirt for a few thousand....so basically my shirt I bought is a few million bucks or so?
Old 04-14-2014, 01:50 PM   #263
MVP

jayman504's Arena

OVR: 5

OK where do I start with this.

1. Defensive foot planting and movement NEED MAJOR work for NBA 2k15! Very sluggish and with added input delay make playing defence very painful.

2. Passing/catch and shoot...don't know if I'm on an Island here but floaty passes need to go. Like a previous poster might have added maybe some type of button sensitive passing mechanic like NHL 14?

3. REBOUNDING...when I/human players shoot the ball we either get A)boxed out and cpu grabs board or B) we grab the offensive rebound. When CPU shoots the ball A) They get the offensive rebound or B) I grab it then there is a tip animation that usually goes the cpu's way or C) I get lucky and grab a rebound. Don't know how you fix it and I doubt it will ever change to be honest

4. Contact lay-ups. What's the point of having these layups in the game if when you force the CPU into one they go in %98 of the time. but subsequently far less for human players

5. ROSTER HDD saves.. pretty obvious
Old 04-14-2014, 03:58 PM   #264
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Has anyone noticed the lack of And-Ones in this game. I swear to god every time there is contact and a foul the layup will literally come as close to possible as going in and then at the last second rim out. I've had maybe 5 And-Ones in my extensive playing of this game, and all but one of those have come on dunks.

So I'd like more realistic And-Ones...obviously not every time but in the NBA this happens quite often.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »