Home

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-04-2014, 10:07 AM   #249
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by airaron32
Bring back the D-League, Summer league, and integrate euroleague into association and myCareer.
Add stuff to do during the off-season of mycareer. All it is really is the regular season, playoffs. Then a match with Jackson Ellis and then the next season.

They need to add stuff for us to do between the season to make it worth it for going through a full season.
Old 04-04-2014, 10:45 PM   #250
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Having played 100+ games with 12 min quarters, the main gameplay improvement needed is

1. player movement. They still flap about with little sense of weight. They aren't 'grounded'.

2. ball movement. passing is terrible.
Old 04-05-2014, 06:25 PM   #251
Rookie

AaeriosGames's Arena

There are so many suggestions that I'd love to have implemented in NBA 2K15, most of which have been already been mentioned so I'll leave you guys with this: the ability to split double-teams off the P&R.

"I am not in danger... I am the danger! A player gets the ball stolen and dunked and you think that of me? No. I am the one who dunks!" - KAWHISENBERG
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2014, 07:00 PM   #252
MVP

Sports fanantic's Arena

OVR: 11

MyCareer/player mode:
- be able to pick what uniform we would like to play in
- be able to change Uniform numbers
- Have various scenario, depending on how you approach your player (nice guy/bad guy)
- Have smarter CPU
- Better subbing logic. Ex: when it's a blowout, subs us out.

Audio:
- Make every Arena different from each other as far as crowd noise or capacity (Oracle Arena should be more louder than the Buck's Arena or CHA's Arena)
- Please add Starting lineup announce during the Playoff and Finals (Similar to how ABC has them with the PA Announcers, Music, and fireworks/flames in the background.)

2010, 2012, & 2014 World Series Champion

Oakland A's

2012 & 2013 AL West Champion

Golden State Warriors

2015 NBA Champion

Oakland Raiders

Just Win Baby
Old 04-05-2014, 08:29 PM   #253
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaeriosGames
There are so many suggestions that I'd love to have implemented in NBA 2K15, most of which have been already been mentioned so I'll leave you guys with this: the ability to split double-teams off the P&R.
That's a great suggestion. Would be a wonderful addition.
Old 04-12-2014, 10:37 PM   #254
Rookie

They should add more shoes and make the accessories like real life .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Old 04-13-2014, 07:36 PM   #255
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

FIFA (and Madden) add the ability to hold the pass button longer to make a harder, faster pass.

This needs to be in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2014, 03:30 AM   #256
Rookie

admittedly, I haven't browsed through 26 pages to see if my suggestions are in, so here goes:

Gameplay:
1. Signature skills for:
a. Foul Drawer (Harden)
b. Rim Protector (Not Eraser. e.g. Hibbert, who doesn't go for blocks)

2. P&R: We currently have popping out to the 3pt line, or slipping\rolling to the basket. Guys like Dirk, LA and TD often screen and roll to the mid-range-wing area.

3. I personally often go for a euro-step and get a runner, and vice-versa. Same happens with post hooks\fadeaways. I'm sure it comes down to stick directions and camera angles but I'd like to see some change in controller to make a better distinction between types of shots, and letting the stick direction only cause variations WITHIN the required shot type.

4. If i'm a big-man, holding\dribbling beyond the arc, a guard should immediately run over and get a little hand-off. We all know these scenarios where you have the ball with a big, and the other 4 guys spread the floor and you either take a timeout or turn it over....

5. When you feed the post, usually there's nobody cutting. If you ever had Steven Adams in the post and find yourself knowing your gonna have to attack or turn it over, you know what I mean. I know you can manually trigger a run, but how ever uses that.... If I don't "make a post move" within 2.5 seconds, I want my other 4 guys to create passing lanes or cut to the basket automatically.

6. It's way too easy for little guys to block big men. It's also too easy to get blocks against fast break dunks\layups. That hardly ever happens in real life.

7. Players should have an attribute for creating contact in the paint when opponent goes up for a close shot or layup. Going back to the Hibbert example - the block attribute isn't enough.

Modes and stuff:
1. Quick games without injuries (Configurable. Doesn't have to be default) are an absolute must. I payed 60$ so don't tell me I can't play with Anthony Davis coz the damn Pelicans are tanking.

2. 2-player offline season is missing. I'm sure brothers all of over the world are missing it

3. Saving rosters locally is absolutely a must.

Last edited by guyshafran; 04-14-2014 at 05:26 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »