Home

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-27-2014, 09:59 PM   #241
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

Bring back 2k13 controls.

Crew

Blacktop 3v3

Park with 2v2 1v1 and 4v4

Mycareer, a shoot around court like every game had to practice shot.

Myteam.... make it like 2k13 style, Just bring in auction/trading

More faces to make !!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2014, 04:15 PM   #242
Pro

OVR: 2

2k11 online leagues... Period! ;-)
Old 03-29-2014, 08:44 PM   #243
Rookie

Able to create different MyPlayer ( face and appearance) for each different my careers.
Old 03-30-2014, 08:59 AM   #244
Just started!

Bring back online association.

Change the rookie showcase on MyCareer to something like doing draft workouts and drills
Old 03-31-2014, 07:43 AM   #245
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincythunder
Able to create different MyPlayer ( face and appearance) for each different my careers.
THIS. i hate that if i want one player to look different i have to change it manually before i switch careers. its sad that since 2k10 my player/career has just gone downhill.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2014, 09:54 AM   #246
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
1. Bring Back Local Saves: This would include the ability to have numerous saves of each type (i.e. eight roster saves, three franchise modes, two MyPlayers, etc.).

2. Bring Back Create-a-Player: In addition, provide update to dated create-a-player model. New haircuts, new facial hair, the ability to add masks, the ability to add goggles, etc.

3. Bring Back Manual Saves

4. Bring Back ReelMaker with YouTube Upload Capability

5. Overhaul on-court audio samples: This includes the sound of slam dunks, missed shots, made swishes, made almost-swishes (touching the back rim on the way down), crowd response, and more (thread: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...tmosphere.html).

Also, from the linked thread above, it'd be cool to see the NBA's newer rims that flex and breakaway slightly to the sides make it into the game (as in the Nate Robinson dunk clip).

6. Return a Sense of Realism to MyPlayer Mode: Some aspects of MyPlayer that I do not feel match NBA 2K's typical simulation mission statement:

A. Players being paid in gold
B. Mime teammates
C. Near immediate rise to incredible stardom
D. Having to use significant portions of salary to purchase accessories (and different colorways of those accessories)
E. Every, single career featuring the same exact storyline of a player rising from the street courts to the NBA

Some aspects of MyPlayer that I feel would restore a sense of realism that's consistent with what gamers have come to expect out of NBA 2K's quality simulation product over the years:

A. Players paid with real money
B. The re-introduction of the Draft Combine, Summer League, Training Camp, and D-League
C. Varied career paths that do not always lead to earning a starting job after 20 regular season games
D. Spending money only on things that'd actually cost money (i.e. not paying to alter one's shot release)
E. The ability to choose one's jersey number, even after being traded or signing with a new team
F. The game recognizing and choosing the correct jerseys for your team (ex: Sunday night alts). If nothing else, allowing the gamer to make the correct choice.

7. Steer MyGM Back Toward Reality: Some of the new implementations of MyGM have potential to move the franchise mode forward. However, I feel a few of the new additions are completely out of place and are inconsistent with an NBA basketball simulation. Namely, I feel the "leveling up through earning VC" to be almost completely off-base and almost entirely divorced from any semblance of real-life front office replication.

8. Bring Back Franchise Control Options: This includes 30 team control, forced trades, jersey options, complete freedom to run an NBA league as we saw fit.

9. Full Fleshing Out of Classic Jerseys: I feel finally completing the collection would allow gamers a more fully customizable experience that'd keep a large portion of the NBA fanbase engaged and locked in (fans of classic teams and fans of creating teams). Speaking of creating teams...

10. Bring Back Create-a-Team. Enhance it: Provide the ability add city names or team names across the jersey breast. Implement a thorough court-editor (similar to NCAA College Hoops 2K8).

11. Add More Classic Teams: There's a dedicated faction of basketball gamers thirsty for any sort of classic team improvements. Classic teams are real NBA teams that have existed and are very much a part of an authentic NBA experience. Even if rights acquisitions are difficult, there's many recent classic teams (comprised largely of current players or classic players already in the game) that'd make wonderful additions (2007 Warriors, 2000 Raptors, 2008 Celtics, 2006 Suns, 2000 Lakers, etc.).

12. Provide ability to edit player's shorts length: Primarily for the sake of classic team customization

13. More freeing ability to assign correct accessory and shoe colorways
No Crew? 90% of 2k gamers want to see Crew back.

I liked what you said about myplayer.

1. I want them to bring it back to 2k10 and 2k11 myplayer.

2. Make your player a low overall like how it was a high 30 or low 40.

3. Bring back skill points and give us 10k skill points when we make a player.

4. Make us fight for a 1st round pick instead of get it automatically. What I mean is make us start as handcrafted and work our way up in the Draft combine to get a first round pick or high second round pick.

5. I want to see the D-league come back.

6. Add more storyline to mycareer after the first season since we're most likely gonna play like 2-3 full season.

7. More faces, hairstyles, tattoos, and accessories.

8. Have the ability to change our jersey and opponents jersey in mycareer.

9. I would love to have the ability to download a draft class in mycareer so I could look forward to the next season more.

Last edited by TrustedDegree4; 04-04-2014 at 09:57 AM.
Old 04-04-2014, 10:00 AM   #247
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincythunder
Exactly. I think the servers are good enough to where it would not get hack players in 2k and we should be good. I would like to have the ability to just load my new player and have him look different than instead of having to change it everytime and the same for the names.
Old 04-04-2014, 10:04 AM   #248
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomz92
Bring Back Crews at least. Parks is a good idea but it isn't made for 2K Servers. Just stick to 5v5 FULLCOURT MyPlayer Gameplay. Better yet, Stick with CREW MODE. That's something the majority of us want so why keep it away. 2K12 - New Online Codes 2K13 - It's still Broken 2K14 - Water it down & call it CREWS & Park has POTENTIAL but these Servers hold it back. Every year its a new Online MyPLAYER Mode but not the one we want. GIVE US WHAT WE WANT & THAT'S CREW MODE!!!
Atleast let them bring back blacktop with new courts and places. This would allow people to find other players to play with and form a crew.

Also make crews how ot was in 2k11. With more stuff of course. It does not need 5 players to start it up but atleast 2 or more. Let the slots for inviting people be increased to like 10-15. Also add new customization to the court, jersey, and more of crews.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »