Home

NBA Live 14 Updates Rosters, Over 500 Player Ratings and Adds More Jerseys

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Updates Rosters, Over 500 Player Ratings and Adds More Jerseys within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-09-2014, 05:06 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Updates Rosters, Over 500 Player Ratings and Adds More Jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakeemdaprince
Check this out I've been watching these Live threads for a year now. With that said I'm hear to bring some clarity to this site. You and King B Mack are 2k convert, I can tell ya'll want Live to be to your satisfaction so you can officially CAN 2k.Let's get one thing straight Live series ain't hurting for no funding silly ScottOG already clarified on this very site, EA is invested for the long term. Especially as long as they hold an NBA license. Ya'll check me out on PS4 Live 14 leader boards if you want to know who I am

I'm not a homer for either, but I would like to see both games thrive and give the community great basketball games. If you heard Scott O. Gallagher in those recent pod casts, then you would know he does not have any higher up intel on this title because he is neither a top developer or suit. You can be optimistic for this game, but most of the community is not really excited with what Live has offered so far, and that will impact their future. Last can you please tell me what has you so optimistic about this game for the future? Do you honestly believe they will be able to start making a profit on this game with their bad rep and out dated system?
Old 03-09-2014, 05:33 PM   #34
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Poe
Lebron looks bad in that picture. Tight shirt wearing Jason looking brother.
And he's got a beer gut
Old 03-09-2014, 05:41 PM   #35
Banned

Live2K's Arena

Both games dropped the ball this year and I think 2k did way more damage to its fan base. The graphics saved them. Live was not as polished as 10 but the foundation and fun factor is there. It's a brand new game and will continue to get significantly better. Looking forward to 15 and continued support of 14. Fix the CPU shot click violations and double pass and everyone will be happy?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2014, 05:49 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakeemdaprince
One thing people on here need to put in perspective is Live 14 is a new game. Yea the series is old but this is a new game new system. What is 2k excuse? The commentating will improve over the years like 2k did. I mean 2k has had the same boring low end commentators for 8+ years now. When it dropped in 06 on PS3 the commentating wasn't exactly a knock out the park. Gamers had to get use to them Marv Albert was the voice of the NBA since the 90s. Another thing is, this Lebron visual update is groundbreaking and should be given it's due. What sports game has ever went in changed the appearance of a player during the season? Don't worry I'll wait. As far as the DAILY UPDATE promise thank those "****** gamers" and "2k converts" for holding up the dev team that had to stop what they were doing to get them a PRACTICE GYM smh. As you can see now they can get back to the game again and work on Live 15
You know, NBA Live had like 3 years to make this game. A new game, new system? It's nba live 08 with slightly better graphics and when's the last time Live produced a quality game? Its not the commentary that makes the game bad, it's the gameplay.
Old 03-09-2014, 06:08 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 4

What the hell does this have to do with player ratings and jerseys.

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk
Old 03-09-2014, 06:33 PM   #38
Banned

Live2K's Arena

Lol other than the OP and a select few I think we all contributed to the detailing of this thread.

I like the suns jerseys and player updates!
Old 03-10-2014, 10:07 AM   #39
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Poe
Lebron looks bad in that picture. Tight shirt wearing Jason looking brother.
have you seen lebron in the sleeved jerseys?

id say its pretty accurate. if anything its not tight enough.
Old 03-10-2014, 01:39 PM   #40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Uhh 2K. That wait didn't take long, eh?
when did they cahnge his appearance during the season smart guy? Im not talking about PC modding or shoes ? Hell Lebron went the whole 2k13 seaon inaccurate (see headband)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »