Home

NBA Live 14 Updates Rosters, Over 500 Player Ratings and Adds More Jerseys

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Updates Rosters, Over 500 Player Ratings and Adds More Jerseys within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-08-2014, 01:56 PM   #25
Rookie

DirtySouf's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 14 Updates Rosters, Over 500 Player Ratings and Adds More Jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by riichiieriich
Exactly... LMAO
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2014, 09:11 AM   #26
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
derozan should be a 84-85

de colo should not have a higher rating than ross

lance stephenson should at least be a 82-83

love paul george but harden is the best sg in the nba

still no solution to the accessory colors smh
Ross rated lower than de colo???

That makes zero sense????
Old 03-09-2014, 11:31 AM   #27
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

These guys....honestly the most deceitful, shady, sneaky company on earth. Soooo they couldn't explain how their updates work until now? They hit everybody with radio silence when everybody was questioning their updates and things until after they this last update?

Clearly they weren't capable of pulling off what they were promising and selling this game on prior to launch so they had to keep stalling until they could finish. This year has possibly done more damage to the brand than just not releasing at all would have since they've been lying and sidestepping every step of the way.
Old 03-09-2014, 01:31 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
These guys....honestly the most deceitful, shady, sneaky company on earth. Soooo they couldn't explain how their updates work until now? They hit everybody with radio silence when everybody was questioning their updates and things until after they this last update?

Clearly they weren't capable of pulling off what they were promising and selling this game on prior to launch so they had to keep stalling until they could finish. This year has possibly done more damage to the brand than just not releasing at all would have since they've been lying and sidestepping every step of the way.

This is why I think they will never be able to truly compete with NBA 2K. Live 14 has done even more damage to the Live team to the point where the writing is on the wall for them. They will never be able to get the sales to match or exceed the money they put into this project year to year because of bad reputation and not giving the community their best effort. People can be optimistic for Live, but at the end of the day we have to keep it realistic. Where are they going to get the budget to improve this game if they never make a profit from it?
Old 03-09-2014, 01:33 PM   #29
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySouf
Have you seen Harden play defense?
still, harden is a better player!
Old 03-09-2014, 04:25 PM   #30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutdown10
This is why I think they will never be able to truly compete with NBA 2K. Live 14 has done even more damage to the Live team to the point where the writing is on the wall for them. They will never be able to get the sales to match or exceed the money they put into this project year to year because of bad reputation and not giving the community their best effort. People can be optimistic for Live, but at the end of the day we have to keep it realistic. Where are they going to get the budget to improve this game if they never make a profit from it?
Check this out I've been watching these Live threads for a year now. With that said I'm hear to bring some clarity to this site. You and King B Mack are 2k convert, I can tell ya'll want Live to be to your satisfaction so you can officially CAN 2k.Let's get one thing straight Live series ain't hurting for no funding silly ScottOG already clarified on this very site, EA is invested for the long term. Especially as long as they hold an NBA license. Ya'll check me out on PS4 Live 14 leader boards if you want to know who I am
Old 03-09-2014, 04:39 PM   #31
Banned

One thing people on here need to put in perspective is Live 14 is a new game. Yea the series is old but this is a new game new system. What is 2k excuse? The commentating will improve over the years like 2k did. I mean 2k has had the same boring low end commentators for 8+ years now. When it dropped in 06 on PS3 the commentating wasn't exactly a knock out the park. Gamers had to get use to them Marv Albert was the voice of the NBA since the 90s. Another thing is, this Lebron visual update is groundbreaking and should be given it's due. What sports game has ever went in changed the appearance of a player during the season? Don't worry I'll wait. As far as the DAILY UPDATE promise thank those "casual gamers" and "2k converts" for holding up the dev team that had to stop what they were doing to get them a PRACTICE GYM smh. As you can see now they can get back to the game again and work on Live 15
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2014, 04:49 PM   #32
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakeemdaprince
One thing people on here need to put in perspective is Live 14 is a new game. Yea the series is old but this is a new game new system. What is 2k excuse? The commentating will improve over the years like 2k did. I mean 2k has had the same boring low end commentators for 8+ years now. When it dropped in 06 on PS3 the commentating wasn't exactly a knock out the park. Gamers had to get use to them Marv Albert was the voice of the NBA since the 90s. Another thing is, this Lebron visual update is groundbreaking and should be given it's due. What sports game has ever went in changed the appearance of a player during the season? Don't worry I'll wait. As far as the DAILY UPDATE promise thank those "casual gamers" and "2k converts" for holding up the dev team that had to stop what they were doing to get them a PRACTICE GYM smh. As you can see now they can get back to the game again and work on Live 15
Uhh 2K. That wait didn't take long, eh?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »