Home

NBA Live 14 Is Barely Updating Its Players

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Is Barely Updating Its Players within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-26-2014, 12:13 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: NBA Live 14 Is Barely Updating Its Players

I would assume some people from EA watch these threads and complain about the bashing. Oh well. Stop charging 60.00 for an early beta copy of your title.

PSN = LordHveMercy08

XBL = Lord Hve Mercy

Add me now, because I don't like playing with little random 12 year olds.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2014, 12:23 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 0

King, I saw the same issues and bugs in 2k, year after year, and for the first time this year they actually addressed some of those issues. That's what I'm referring too.

What's wrong with us? We buy a game that doesn't deliver and we're trying to be vocal with our frustrations and the issues with the game, so the devs can get it fixed.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with anyone, besides the devs not addressing real issues.
Old 02-26-2014, 12:58 PM   #67
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

I'd disagreed there. Unless I am misunderstanding you.

They've addressed plenty of bugs over the years....some successfully, some unsuccessfully, some even resulted in new bugs.
There are also some long standing bugs that haven't been addressed, granted. Point is, they put out 1-3 bug fixes a year, and have for the last 7 years, as have many other sports games. The point is that Live didn't address ANY. Not one complaint in the Bugs and Glitches thread. That's crazy to me.

If Live has tried, my attitude would be completely different.
Old 02-26-2014, 01:23 PM   #68
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimaAkaJoJo
King, I saw the same issues and bugs in 2k, year after year, and for the first time this year they actually addressed some of those issues. That's what I'm referring too.

What's wrong with us? We buy a game that doesn't deliver and we're trying to be vocal with our frustrations and the issues with the game, so the devs can get it fixed.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with anyone, besides the devs not addressing real issues.
No there is definitely something wrong with a lot of people. People voicing their frustration and calling them out on things they were supposed to be doing being met with people like you coming in talking about getting on 2K's case too is a problem. First, this is the NBA Live forum, not the 2K forum. If you have a problem with what 2K is or isn't doing, go over there and post about it like the rest of the OS community. Nobody is over there talking about how it's DRM and VC is cool because at least it's not the problems Live has and rightfully so, it's the 2K forums and even if Live is around or not, it's a problem that needs to be addressed. If 2K Sports curled up in a ball and died right now and never released again, NBA Live is a turd of a franchise at this point in time. It's flaws will still be there. So bringing up 2K everytime someone calls out a problem with Live does absolutely NOTHING to correct that issue. The only thing that strategy has shown to accomplish is that you'll continue to get crap served to you for 60 bucks a year. Harsh? Possibly. Truth? Absolutely.
Old 02-26-2014, 02:42 PM   #69
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23

If EA knew anything about marketing, they'd sell Live 15 for $20-30 on Release Day like 2k did with 2k5.

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee
Old 02-26-2014, 03:39 PM   #70
Pro

OVR: 8
I can't even imagine what Elite and Live 13 would've been if Live 14 was an upgrade that actually released.
Old 02-26-2014, 03:44 PM   #71
Pro

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by NimaAkaJoJo
have you seen the changes the other game has done? the roster
updates, bug fixes etc. i know for a fact that the last couple of years the other games hasn't addressed a single game changing bug, post release and their roster updates was as bad as live's is now. competition.

the lack of support and addressing real issues with live 14 is another talk, which I'm sure we can agree on.

but the fact the live 14 exist, is the only reason why the other game has supported their game after release.
No offense man, but are you serious?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2014, 05:39 PM   #72
MVP

BiggD's Arena

OVR: 18
All I wanted was to be able to adjust the roster and ratings.... It's 2014, how the hell do you leave an option like that out of a sports game!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »