Home

NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-19-2014, 04:31 PM   #289
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox

I asked the live team about the passing bug and changing the race of certain placers that aren't right and this was their response.
Hey Tyler -

We have alerted our Dev team about this issue and they are currently working to resolve it. As soon as we have more information, we will hit you up.

We are also looking into the player colors as well, but may not be able to fix all of them. Thanks for your feedback and keep it coming!
Old 02-19-2014, 04:55 PM   #290
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox

May not be able to fix all of the player colors? How many are wrong? Lol.
Old 02-19-2014, 04:56 PM   #291
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, X...

Lol, so by "resolved" earlier I guess he meant "we're working on it"....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
May not be able to fix all of the player colors? How many are wrong? Lol.

It's not all about your Bucks WTF!!

but in all seriousness, there are about 3-4 completely generic guys off the top of my head...I've only seen one "wrong race" besides Wolters though

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 02-19-2014 at 04:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2014, 05:19 PM   #292
Rookie

Yeah, I should have just said Wolters but I figured they would know who I was talking about. Yeah, kinda confused on this double passing stuff. Is it fixed or not, if so, patch the game l.
Old 02-20-2014, 10:33 PM   #293
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

I just played a game on the PS4, and all three of the newly introduced passing bugs are still there:

-- Inbound double pass
-- Point guard passback after an icon pass
-- Wonky directional passing

So if anything was "resolved" on EA's end, it definitely hasn't gone public yet on PS4.
Old 02-21-2014, 11:35 AM   #294
Rookie

rising star shows how much this game is lacking. ai, just stands and do nothing, sometimes a play won't progress because I stand near the ball handler, but aren't bodying up. charges are NEVER called.
I'm litteraly reading the offense before it happens and stand in their way. nothing is called.

I'm very frustrated right now. bugs that's been in the game, since day one hasn't been fixed. rather they've added bugs.

I'm no dev, but addressing bugs can't seriously be so hard?!

this is my basketball game for the year. ain't gonna get the other game (even tho they actually addressed and fixed a lot of things. competition is good)

but this effort of ea is kinder laughable. sure the games has some really good visions and ideas. but non of them are functioning in action.

work in progress I know, I know. but, those bugs? I seriously can't comprehend why they don't fix it!

I love the game, I do. but I want to see real issues get addressed.. and if the still will support live 14 or are moved on to 15.

I just wanna see the live series succeed, nothing else.
Old 02-22-2014, 02:50 AM   #295
MVP

OVR: 34

Im using the Wizards vs Pelicans...My lord..the difference between using John Wall and Raymond Felton

Wall cannot be stopped
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2014, 09:33 AM   #296
MVP

mrclutch's Arena

OVR: 20

This point guard pass back glitch is horrible!!!

I just played as the Kings doing some Jimmer scoring challenge and almost every time I called for a pass it did that stupid pass back.
I can't believe I even try with this game anymore.
PS4: Nothing currently

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »