Home

NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
NBA 2K25 Cover Athletes - Jayson Tatum, A'ja Wilson and Vince Carter
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive and Analysis
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games

Old 02-17-2014, 08:01 AM   #265
Rookie

OVR: 0
Hey OS can you write an article on how EA Sports & NBA Live have failed to keep promises they made before they launched the game, and now that we are 2 title updates in they still haven't kept that promise, they cant even get the roster correct SMH, i consistently post on their Facebook page and get nothing but "we are heading this over to our dev team" or "we will look into that for you" I'm getting tired of their excuses, and i'll not be buying another EA NBA game again because they will tell us anything to get us to buy, and when they don't deliver we get stuck with whatever they choose to dump us with
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2014, 10:13 AM   #266
Rookie

Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHypeMachine6
Hey OS can you write an article on how EA Sports & NBA Live have failed to keep promises they made before they launched the game, and now that we are 2 title updates in they still haven't kept that promise, they cant even get the roster correct SMH, i consistently post on their Facebook page and get nothing but "we are heading this over to our dev team" or "we will look into that for you" I'm getting tired of their excuses, and i'll not be buying another EA NBA game again because they will tell us anything to get us to buy, and when they don't deliver we get stuck with whatever they choose to dump us with

Exactly! The other 149,000 people who bought copies of this game need to lock arms and put pressure on them to give us quality for Live 15 or we will not support it.
Old 02-17-2014, 11:08 AM   #267
Pro

DIRK41NOWITZKI's Arena

Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox

I am getting the roster download error again If I reinstall my game, what saved data will it erase?

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk
Old 02-17-2014, 11:14 AM   #268
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRK41NOWITZKI
I am getting the roster download error again If I reinstall my game, what saved data will it erase?

If you reinstall, nothing will erase. I did last night and seemed to still have all my data. Reinstalling didn't seem to do anything though, I reconnected my router a couple times and that seemed to fix it.
Old 02-17-2014, 11:20 AM   #269
Pro

DIRK41NOWITZKI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by loosey101
If you reinstall, nothing will erase. I did last night and seemed to still have all my data. Reinstalling didn't seem to do anything though, I reconnected my router a couple times and that seemed to fix it.
Yeah that's what ended up fixing it for me in the end so I guess I'll just stick with that.

Old 02-17-2014, 03:45 PM   #270
Banned

NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, X...

Well I figured why not today. Got the game basically for free (had GameStop credit) and got it used (34.99).

I had very low expectations for the game, I was just bored and wanted another game to play.

This game is without any question in my mind, the worst video game I have ever actually bought. I'm not going to list out the 300 reasons I could because I respect the dev team for actually trying to address issues, but this game is nothing short of a joke.

Hopefully 15 is a dramatic improvement and believe it or not, no matter how bad Live 14 is, I have more confidence in it than I do in Madden.

At least Live's team sounds like they care.
Old 02-17-2014, 05:31 PM   #271
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RateSports
Well I figured why not today. Got the game basically for free (had GameStop credit) and got it used (34.99).

I had very low expectations for the game, I was just bored and wanted another game to play.

This game is without any question in my mind, the worst video game I have ever actually bought. I'm not going to list out the 300 reasons I could because I respect the dev team for actually trying to address issues, but this game is nothing short of a joke.

Hopefully 15 is a dramatic improvement and believe it or not, no matter how bad Live 14 is, I have more confidence in it than I do in Madden.

At least Live's team sounds like they care.
I've had the game since launch, and EA Sports doesn't care about this game, or the community that bought it, the 300 reasons you didn't want to address, have been there since day 1 and they released a title update that contains more bugs than before the update, the extra passing when you didn't even press pass is why ive put the game down for now & they will be lucky if I play it again. We don't even get rosters updated daily like was promised, personally I think we were all suckered into buying this game, not because we hoped for a successful reboot, and IMO EA played on that and is laughing all the way to the bank, so disappointing!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2014, 07:39 AM   #272
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, X...

Quote:
Originally Posted by loosey101
Just tried to reinstall and still nothing...

Edit:nvr mind it's working.
Now it happened again!!
Reinstall again but nothing changed

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »