Home

NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-03-2014, 08:43 PM   #1689
Rookie

OVR: 0

I saw my first behind the back pass today, Parker to Duncan, will upload it soon. Anybody else seen some?
Old 02-03-2014, 08:46 PM   #1690
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimaAkaJoJo
I saw my first behind the back pass today, Parker to Duncan, will upload it soon. Anybody else seen some?

I did one with Nate Archibald in UT....I didn't upload it because Dwight couldn't finish it, lol
Old 02-04-2014, 10:58 AM   #1691
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32
One thing I'm loving is that my CPU controlled players don't leave their man for now reason. It still has it's flawes, but it's nice knowing I can play the ball without a defender being left open for no reason.
Yes this, I said this soon as I picked up the game. It's maddening that 2k have player movement like this. Live has implemented this very well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2014, 03:48 PM   #1692
Rookie

OVR: 0

Started to play Live 14 again, and it fills like the game got a little worse with the recent updates. Alot of us complain about the competition's online issues, but this game has a serious online lag issue. Not many people are on Live's servers so they should not be experiencing these issues IMO. Last they continue to lie about their rosters being updated every hour. Played with Knicks last night and Tyson Chandler is still on IR. He has been playing the last three weeks and they still have him injured in the game. Their main focus right now should be making Live 15 respectable. Live 14 should be kept simple if the big patch does not come out by the end of this month because the game already has a tainted label. The patch should have been out since last month, so people who bought and supported the game could have gotten the most out this year of Live's cycle.
Old 02-04-2014, 05:46 PM   #1693
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutdown10
Started to play Live 14 again, and it fills like the game got a little worse with the recent updates. Alot of us complain about the competition's online issues, but this game has a serious online lag issue. Not many people are on Live's servers so they should not be experiencing these issues IMO. Last they continue to lie about their rosters being updated every hour. Played with Knicks last night and Tyson Chandler is still on IR. He has been playing the last three weeks and they still have him injured in the game. Their main focus right now should be making Live 15 respectable. Live 14 should be kept simple if the big patch does not come out by the end of this month because the game already has a tainted label. The patch should have been out since last month, so people who bought and supported the game could have gotten the most out this year of Live's cycle.
i have to agree, game is unplayable for me until major patch releases
Old 02-04-2014, 05:53 PM   #1694
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp111
i have to agree, game is unplayable for me until major patch releases
I can understand your issues with the game, I know it has them. But after seeing your post history why are you still attempting to play it. You've said one good thing about the game and that was in regard to a photo of a player.

I'm not bashing you at all here, but why continue showing your displeasure with a game over and over? If it was me and I've done this with games like COD, I would just stop going in that forum and move on. I didn't feel like wasting my time coming in and stating that same thing.

I think 99% here can agree that the game has issues, but why keep saying the same thing? Again, I'm not bashing you at all, I'm just curious.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 02-04-2014, 06:16 PM   #1695
Pro

OVR: 8

I feel like there was a "spurt" of good adjustments made to this game but then over the last 2 weeks or so little to nothing has been improved. Maybe EA wants the patch to hit before making any more adjustments as the patch may alter how these small changes impact the game...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2014, 07:00 PM   #1696
MVP

OVR: 4

I'm not getting completely killed with low post defense. And it doesn't always result in a block. CPU players are missing shots with good defense.

Most of my pip are from 2nd chance points now. It's still automatic 2 hand slam with offensive rebounds.

Still waiting for patch though.

I could make this game legit with slider and roster's. Just thinking about it pisses me off a little.

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »