Home

NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-02-2014, 11:13 PM   #1057
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmac0322
Anyone having trouble with the ea servers?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I've had a few times in the last couple of days where I've had to "retry" my login when booting the game up...didn't ever have to do that the first month of owning the game...
Old 01-02-2014, 11:23 PM   #1058
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmac0322
Anyone having trouble with the ea servers?

according to Twitter, all EA Servers are down. BF, Madden, etc.

NBA 2K10 Community Site Mix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cndytDNb-c

The people say they're pretty good.
Old 01-02-2014, 11:29 PM   #1059
MVP

OVR: 6

Ok thanks. Hopefully they get it working for the weekend

Old 01-03-2014, 12:08 AM   #1060
MVP

OVR: 9

The more I play this game the more i'm drawn into it.... EA just update the graphics next yr and smooth out or totally redo your animation system, and its a automatic buy for me... Well its already a automatic buy for me because I know that it WORK! The door is wide open for you EA!
Old 01-03-2014, 12:27 AM   #1061
Rookie

OVR: 5

I've got a possible bug but I'm not sure wanted to see if you guys could check it out. I've noticed that the player in the point guard position doesn't fatigue at the same rate as the other players. I noticed when I realized that no matter how many minutes I set in rotation my PG played over 45 minutes every game. So I started a game and put players that normally fatigue quickly in at point guard and played a quarter and the player no longer got fatigued quickly. No matter if I put a center, SG, PF, etc. in the point guard slot he doesn't fatigue like he does when in the other positions. Can someone else check to see if this is a problem for them please?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2014, 01:45 AM   #1062
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonWuan
As someone mentioned the game can feel like its on rails at times. I think this is what happens in the video. You weren't beat or anything your just not within the play.

I wish this could happen to me more often. I get lit up if I leave anyone open. Westbrook hit 5 3s on me when I was multitasking and not paying attention. Shout out to Harden and Curry.

I've tried doing that a few times when jaosming put the clip on YouTube awhile back. I didn't get the same results though.

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk

Just messing around after this, it's pretty easy to duplicate...for me at least...it's like if the AI PG comes down court and doesn't see 5 players in front them, nothing "clicks" and they run whatever they are going to run without taking the defense into consideration....it also happens if you cheat extra hard with a cross court player...kind've like the Heat do...which is why they give up some many open corner 3's...except there isn't really any danger that the penetrator will kick to the man in the corner because the game won't recognize them as open...I can't quite call the AI revolutionary yet with some simple logic like this missing....hopefully they look into it..

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 01-03-2014 at 09:39 AM.
Old 01-03-2014, 09:10 AM   #1063
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
just got it again too....

Clippers down 1 with :30 seconds left, Paul dribbles until the clock runs out...
Last night I (the Heat) was in a close game versus Charlotte. First time in the dozen or so games I have played with this scenario. We were up by three with 17 seconds to go. I quickly change my quick D to pressure shooters and get ready for a classic ending. Kemba Walker brings the ball up the court... and casually dribbles out the clock at the three point line.

Bummer.
Old 01-03-2014, 09:32 AM   #1064
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon14 Re: NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

That's happening one to many times, Just last night with the game on the line Chris Bosh had the ball at the top of the 3 point line with 19 seconds left.. held the ball in one spot and threw up an air ball at the buzzer.. But you know what.. I cant complain because they have fixed a large amount of problems with more fixes on the way.. I Believe in NBA LIVE .. I think Im going to start a movement.. We are all witnesses of what will be a true basketball sim. (IM A WITNESS)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »