Home

NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-26-2013, 03:01 PM   #737
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

Sorry, no insider information here

I would venture to say however that all of those are a legit possibility with the exception of possibly the CAP. I know that sliders have been patched in before, as have roster editors. I'm holding out hope that those 2 will see the light of day.

To be honest, as long as fouls are increased, I'm perfectly happy with all of my other stats for the time being, no worries on the sliders. I do wish I could edit some accessories however.
Old 12-26-2013, 03:06 PM   #738
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
Are you talking about the play art not showing up?

Here is the option to turn on the play art:

Spoiler

If you are talking about the players not moving around unless you call a play, try setting the home team and away team motion to "Auto." It is the setting right above play visuals.

There is currently no way to do that. The player indicator can either be turned completely on or completely off.
thank you very much for response me, but I put full on the option but I'm not stressed out any scheme, only come out if there are calls manuals? because I put all cars
Old 12-26-2013, 03:12 PM   #739
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

louie, put it in the Bugs & Glitches thread if it's not showing up for you. Could potentially be a glitch in your game.
Old 12-26-2013, 03:23 PM   #740

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

Well WTF, you cracked me. I got NBA Live 14 now as well. Will post impressions in a few days after I get some playing time in.
Old 12-26-2013, 03:25 PM   #741
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Sorry, no insider information here

I would venture to say however that all of those are a legit possibility with the exception of possibly the CAP. I know that sliders have been patched in before, as have roster editors. I'm holding out hope that those 2 will see the light of day.

To be honest, as long as fouls are increased, I'm perfectly happy with all of my other stats for the time being, no worries on the sliders. I do wish I could edit some accessories however.
Problems this game has, I cannot ignore how awesome and realistic the stats are. Guys like Hibbert getting his usual 10 rebounds a game and lots of rebounds and PG's getting good assists numbers. That is if you play like a real coach would. People who don't know b'ball, probably should not play Live, because you gotta have your A game on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2013, 03:34 PM   #742
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
louie, put it in the Bugs & Glitches thread if it's not showing up for you. Could potentially be a glitch in your game.
thank you very much and thanks to you I've got nba live is I'm glad I did, but then it is a problem I can not solve in any way?
Old 12-26-2013, 03:34 PM   #743
Pro

DIRK41NOWITZKI's Arena

You know that scene in HomeAlone where Kevin says he always wishes he could be alone but when he is alone he doesn't have that much fun? That's my situation where a voice inside of me says "PLAY THAT OTHER GAME WITH THE AMAZING GRAPHICS" but when I play it I don't have much fun and then I play Live and I have a blast. It may take effort for me to say hey start up Live and play a game because i know graphics and animation quality aren't the greatest but when I start playing, I really enjoy the things it does well.

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk
Old 12-26-2013, 03:35 PM   #744
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino
Well WTF, you cracked me. I got NBA Live 14 now as well. Will post impressions in a few days after I get some playing time in.
Rock a WTF avatar Marino.

Glad to have you aboard. Post your impressions, good or bad. The Live team is listening and does take constructive criticism's to heart. I'm dying to play the game today, unfortunately work takes precedence over gaming today. C'mon weekend!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »