Home

NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-25-2013, 02:13 PM   #721
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
That's my sentiments exactly. Glad to see you got it YP.

Thanks and you are one of the major reasons I gave it a chance.

Lost a close one as Miami against the Lakers. 88-84 I think. With free throws then the game could be a more realistic 100-96 or so. Which is a bummer but surprisingly the lack of free throws bothers me less than I thought it would. We do still need more fouls though.

Another thing I would like to see is having other facilitators take the ball up. Right now only Chalmers will bring the ball up. Would like to see LeBron or Wade at times request the inbound to start the offense.

I would also like auto plays if possible. That's a personal preference. I don't like having to call a play every time.

Sent from my mobile device.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2013, 02:41 PM   #722
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie dogs
I've put in the settings view of the game (against CPU): Complete the patterns but I still do not see them, other entries I could not find, then a question, you can make sure that always appears the name of the player carrying the ball both human and cpu?
can someone help me?
Old 12-25-2013, 03:05 PM   #723
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

This cat is killing me right now. Down 6-21 in the first qtr and LBJ has 9 pts on 4/5 shooting and it's still 5 min left in the qtr. lol

Sent from my iPhone
Old 12-25-2013, 03:15 PM   #724
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE

This cat is killing me right now. Down 6-21 in the first qtr and LBJ has 9 pts on 4/5 shooting and it's still 5 min left in the qtr. lol

Sent from my iPhone

Had a FB with Farmer and Allen had a good angle coming from the side and made the block

I'm still noticing new gameplay/better gameplay. Things that are supposed to happen actually happen in this game. Smaller players actually getting out rebounded by larger players. Even though they had position.

Just had a missed shot and something I hadn't seen before was Hill tipping it twice in the air to try and get control of the rebound. It's little things like this that is making this game so enjoyable.

Sent from my iPhone
Old 12-25-2013, 05:19 PM   #725
Rookie

I apologize if I insist so much on these aspects but before you start a career mode would really like to understand how to do these two things:
1) to me as a voice in setting the patterns inherent in the game there is only've put in the settings view of the game (against CPU) and I put full but do not go out patterns, leaving only when I call them manually, maybe someone can put the photo which option to activate?
2) it is possible to make sure that the name of the bait ball carrier always under the player? because when he has the ball does not come out the cpu almost never the name of the player

sorry again the trouble and the bad English
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2013, 08:11 PM   #726
Rookie

PlatanoGames Network's Arena

I hope people go around and check other threads! Like the photo, video, and patch threads! I am going to post a video now in the video thread showing pre-patch vs post-patch! Its Rockets vs Warriors, 8 minute 1st qrt for each, back to back!
Old 12-26-2013, 05:02 AM   #727
Rookie

Okay, I had a game where I could draw blocking fouls (attempt of charge) i drew 3 in a row, but charges are still non existing in the game for the player. What the hell EA?
Anybody els got this?

Other then that, the game just keeps getting better and better. But that charge thing bothers me! And they still need to adjust the points in paint.

Played, the christmas day game, spurs(me) - houston(CPU) on all star 12 min qt. 90 some point in the paint for houston. It was a 110ish game on both sides. I won the game. The stats were spot on, beside those PIP.
Old 12-26-2013, 07:29 AM   #728
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE

Sent from my iPhone
good lord those christmas uniforms are ugly lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »