Home

NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-24-2013, 03:44 PM   #689
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

I don't know what would have happened. For whatever reason, I thought about it today, I hadn't played that kind of game yet. I picked Spurs vs Pacers in San Antonio, went to settings and selected Playoffs. It came up with the commentary talking about how it was Game 7, Starting Lineup pics were different, and then introduced Tony Parker. It was slick. It was there for me earlier. I'm not sure man.

I can't wait to get back home to finish my game. I had to leave it paused, just starting the 4th quarter. Probably the best game that I've played yet. Stats (other than fouls) were spot on, and it was just a great experience. I couldn't get anything going shooting wise with PG, but he was doing everything else, nearing a triple double after 3 quarters, 13 points, 8 assists, 9 rebounds. I need to finish that one out.
Old 12-24-2013, 03:52 PM   #690
Pro

DIRK41NOWITZKI's Arena

OVR: 0
NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

Well it suddenly showed up for me and I'm hoping that's a permanent thing. Too many times have I seen it pop up and I get all excited and it's gone the next second. I do agree the presentation is very slick. The graphics actually look very nice with the lights dimmed. Just wait until you see the championship trophy presentation, it's amazing, so don't press X or A at the end.

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk

Last edited by DIRK41NOWITZKI; 12-24-2013 at 04:05 PM.
Old 12-24-2013, 07:38 PM   #691
Rookie

OVR: 4

I don't know what it is was today, but when I was playing a game online earlier, the fast breaks actually looked good.

Players immediately began running and it didn't feel like I was fighting the game. And there was a lot more contact around the rim.

However, I think they need to tone down the 3 point sliders. Keep seeing guys hitting contested 27 footers every game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2013, 08:14 PM   #692
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

Just finished my NBA finals game. Im uploading the final 3 or 4 minutes. Awesome game. I have several highlight clips from this one. 2 straight possessions were crazy back and forth fast breaks. Like above, the fast break game was on point in this game.

3 point fg's I held them to 9-26 3PT for 34%.

It was an all around phenomenal game. I can't say enough about it. There were 2-3 plays where I felt like I got away with a cheap basket (David West walked/traveled). Everything else was on point though.

I can't tell you how many bank shot I saw from Duncan. Ginobli and Parker were killing me off the dribble.
Old 12-24-2013, 08:33 PM   #693
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

@wtf any word if we will be able to edit rosters or get some slider adjustments?
Old 12-24-2013, 08:44 PM   #694
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

No word my man, no word. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. They know where it stands on the OS priority list for sure.
Old 12-24-2013, 09:04 PM   #695
Rookie

OVR: 0

@WTF: you play a 12-minute quarter? at what level of difficulty you play?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2013, 09:09 PM   #696
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

I played with the pacers in an Eastern Conference finals game today against the Bucks. Was amazed how much fun I had. Very realistic stats across the boards. Hibbert went nuts on rebounds and blocks. Just like he really wood. George went nuts from 3.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »