Home

NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-16-2013, 01:10 PM   #505
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

I only do too lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2013, 01:28 PM   #506
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44

For those that only want to see parts of halftime, you can scroll through the sidebar to the parts you want to see by using the d-pad - They don't force you to watch the whole thing.

Last edited by bluengold34_OS; 12-16-2013 at 01:33 PM.
Old 12-16-2013, 04:20 PM   #507
MVP

brent3419's Arena

OVR: 6

im finally getting to play it and the game isnt bad, it isnt good either. i hate the pauses in the commentary an how weighted the players look at the end of a jump

Sent from the landmass between new orleans and mobile on Tapatalk
MLB: Boston Red Sox, Atlanta Braves
MLS: Seattle Sounders
NCAAFB: Miami (FL), Mississippi State, Arkansas
International Soccer: AC Milan, PSG, US National Soccer, German National Soccer
Old 12-16-2013, 04:27 PM   #508
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Just beat the Hawks with the Kings in my Dynasty. Excellent game.

I started out coasting, working into Cousins. The double's eventually came, and I had Rudy, Isaiah, McLemore and Williams all in there together, so all can hit a shot. Had a 12-13 point lead, half time, had a 7 point lead.

3rd quarter came, and I felt a shift, I started being sloppy, resting and not really paying attention.

4th quarter, I was still up 6, until around midway through, and Millsap and Horford started alternating on which one wanted to do work against my forward opposite of Cousins.

I ended up having to bring in Thompson, but by that time, he hadn't been used much. I brought in Lowry, but that was a waste of space. The lead got down to 2 several times, but Isaiah would normally come up with a big play, right when I needed him to.

I ended up pulling away during the last few minutes of the game, and winning by 7-9 points. The CPU was calling timeouts starting at 1:34 left in the game, and running quick hitting plays trying for quick scores. I was impressed by some of the plays they were running to get Korver open looks, which luckily he missed.

I have a screencap of the final # of FT's. I shot 20 total Ft's, only 4 of those were "had to foul at the end of the game" ft's. The Hawks shot 10 Ft's. They KILLED me on PiP though. I'd say 75% of their buckets were in the paint this game.

If you would have told me that I shot 16 FT's midway through the 4th quarter, I wouldn't have believed it. Then a statistic popped up, and sure enough. The flow was so good in this game, that I just lost track.

Having a great time.
Old 12-16-2013, 04:36 PM   #509
MVP

OVR: 9

this is an example of whats going on when i play the game.... how do i fix this? happens too often!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcaYV5kK41E
Old 12-16-2013, 04:41 PM   #510
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

I've saw that once in my time with the game. I honestly can't say. I don't know if the button hold on the pass is too long (strong), or what the deal with that is.

I had one terribly bad pass that was my fault this past game, but McClemore tried to pass to Isaiah on the wing, who was running away to his spot, and I passed anyway, and the ball just went right past him. Of course then again, he wasn't looking at me when I passed it, hah.

That up there though, I couldn't tell you. Are you manually controlling the bounce pass? (double tap pass)

Normally, I soft toss the ball into the post w/ the circle pass option.
Old 12-16-2013, 04:42 PM   #511
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp111
this is an example of whats going on when i play the game.... how do i fix this? happens too often!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcaYV5kK41E
Played a lot of games and I ain't seen that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2013, 04:47 PM   #512
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
I've saw that once in my time with the game. I honestly can't say. I don't know if the button hold on the pass is too long (strong), or what the deal with that is.

I had one terribly bad pass that was my fault this past game, but McClemore tried to pass to Isaiah on the wing, who was running away to his spot, and I passed anyway, and the ball just went right past him. Of course then again, he wasn't looking at me when I passed it, hah.

That up there though, I couldn't tell you. Are you manually controlling the bounce pass? (double tap pass)

Normally, I soft toss the ball into the post w/ the circle pass option.
Yeah, I'm manually controlling the pass.... I didnt start seeing this until i got the update on latest ps4 roster... I think i'm going to wipe everything and start over... This is killing me man.. I have to admit though, the pace of the game at times feels pretty good.. I get drawn in until i see this stuff happening. I almost broke my controller cause i threw it lol!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »