Home

NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-13-2013, 01:25 PM   #385
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

Raptors Kings trade is in. Jersey numbers not accurate yet, Gay is wearing 22. I believe he's going to be 8. Good to see its there though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2013, 01:29 PM   #386
MVP

OVR: 6

Has anyone tried playing along the live season yet?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Old 12-13-2013, 01:43 PM   #387
Rookie

Williekemp15's Arena

OVR: 3

Best game ive played so far in Live 14 Gasol and Z-Bo were beast down low and Conley was on fire from 3 most of the game. Prince also had a pretty good game. Man i cant believe it but im really enjoying this game lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1463454_1389622604619463_833476240_n.jpg (73.4 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg 1501709_1389622794619444_114504678_n.jpg (94.5 KB, 79 views)
NFL: Tennessee Titans
Old 12-13-2013, 01:46 PM   #388
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey everyone, this is my first post in any forum! I apologize if this is in the wrong thread, I feel like my gripe or "complaint" is a little thing to most people so that is why I am here.

Went out and bought this game yesterday after reading all the threads on it, I originally laughed at it when I played the demo and saw the review.

I have picked up the last 6-7 2K titles and was always hoping for another viable option. When I played this years next gen 2K I originally loved it, however I began running into all of the same issues as everyone else and the VC is unbearable.

So that led me to want to actually give Live a go. I was so excited to go get it after work, even went out in a snowstorm! I must say, I love the menus and different features of the game. I think that Ultimate Team is awesome and probably what I would play most. The game play itself is alright so far, the controls are taking awhile to get used to. I can deal with the graphics and animations being off for now, hopefully it is better in Live 15.

*The one thing that I am really struggling with are the cameras/lack of cameras. I LOVE the 2K camera in NBA 2K14. There are only 4 different cameras in Live and the broadcast angles don't do it for me, I like to be behind the players and be able to see all the action as if I was sightly above the players. I know the two baseline cameras are similar, however it feels much too far from the action and is much harder to read the Offense and Defense IMO. This game would be so much more enjoyable for me if they added a new camera similar to the 2K camera.

Now I'm new to this game so if I'm wrong and there is an option similar to this would someone please help me? I want to be able to play this game and enjoy it but for me right now, the camera is killing it.
Old 12-13-2013, 02:14 PM   #389
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant824
Hey everyone, this is my first post in any forum! I apologize if this is in the wrong thread, I feel like my gripe or "complaint" is a little thing to most people so that is why I am here.

Went out and bought this game yesterday after reading all the threads on it, I originally laughed at it when I played the demo and saw the review.

I have picked up the last 6-7 2K titles and was always hoping for another viable option. When I played this years next gen 2K I originally loved it, however I began running into all of the same issues as everyone else and the VC is unbearable.

So that led me to want to actually give Live a go. I was so excited to go get it after work, even went out in a snowstorm! I must say, I love the menus and different features of the game. I think that Ultimate Team is awesome and probably what I would play most. The game play itself is alright so far, the controls are taking awhile to get used to. I can deal with the graphics and animations being off for now, hopefully it is better in Live 15.

*The one thing that I am really struggling with are the cameras/lack of cameras. I LOVE the 2K camera in NBA 2K14. There are only 4 different cameras in Live and the broadcast angles don't do it for me, I like to be behind the players and be able to see all the action as if I was sightly above the players. I know the two baseline cameras are similar, however it feels much too far from the action and is much harder to read the Offense and Defense IMO. This game would be so much more enjoyable for me if they added a new camera similar to the 2K camera.

Now I'm new to this game so if I'm wrong and there is an option similar to this would someone please help me? I want to be able to play this game and enjoy it but for me right now, the camera is killing it.
i think the best place to post this would be over in one of the wishlist threads. i know easports_aj looks around there (at least he was a few days ago) for feedback. im not sure if new cameras could be added in a patch but it wouldnt hurt to add it to the list.
Old 12-13-2013, 02:23 PM   #390
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
i think the best place to post this would be over in one of the wishlist threads. i know easports_aj looks around there (at least he was a few days ago) for feedback. im not sure if new cameras could be added in a patch but it wouldnt hurt to add it to the list.
Thanks! I will take it over to that thread, appreciate the feedback.
Old 12-13-2013, 02:55 PM   #391
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11

Many say this game is slow and sluggish, for the most part it is. However while watching the Nets vs Clipper last night I feel the pace of Live 14 is a lot closer to real life than any other hoop game ever. Could be a tiny bit faster, that's where sliders would be nice.

Deron Williams cross over on Cris Paul with the Pick&Roll played out very close to the pace of Live 14 would. Seeing this in real life made me love this game even more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2013, 03:08 PM   #392
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

I agree. Spacing and speed wise, its near perfect. I saw several things last night during that game that made me compare it to Live haha.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »