Home

NBA Live 14 Gameplay Videos - Los Angeles Clippers vs. Phoenix Suns (PS4)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Gameplay Videos - Los Angeles Clippers vs. Phoenix Suns (PS4) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-17-2013, 06:42 PM   #129
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA Live 14 Gameplay Videos - Los Angeles Clippers vs. Phoenix Suns (PS4)

So they made a basketball game that doesn't play like basketball at all unless it's connected to the internet at all times? You dudes realize that you're hurting EA and Live more than defending it with this nonsense right?
Old 11-17-2013, 06:43 PM   #130
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomPerson
I...I don't get it. How can anyone look at Live and 2K, and honestly think that Live looks better? It's utterly insane.
Not better, but it looks more fun.
Old 11-17-2013, 06:47 PM   #131
Rookie

danyl2002's Arena

OVR: 2

"synergy will fix all this"

Kobe Bryant
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2013, 06:47 PM   #132
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by titans321
Not better, but it looks more fun.
I guess if you find horribly clunky animations to be fun.
Old 11-17-2013, 06:47 PM   #133
Rookie

OVR: 8

I don't post too often but I spend probably an absurd amount of time on these boards (mainly the "Basketball" section).

Frustrating to see all the company support/bashing. Aren't most of us simply die-hard ball fans and will play any and all good hoops games?!?!? One of the best years of my gaming life was fall of 2009 when I got to buy not two, but THREE hoops games (NCAA, Live 10 and 2K10. All three had something to offer!

My point is, I'm just so let down by this. I will buy any solid hoops game worthy of $60 regardless of whether it's made by 2K, EA, Sony, whoever. Why the blind support of a bad product? This is plain bad. It's bad, clearly. As a hoops fan it just sucks going through this again.

Just so disappointed. Still pulling for them to get it together in the future, maybe for Live 15. I want as many years as possible to have to buy multiple hoops games. There's never enough, but I'm certainly not going to buy a bad product, and this is bad.

Man I still remember the Kyrie video where he pulled up over DeAndre. I completely bought the mirage, I was so hype!! Just sucks man to be this let down.

I truly wonder what is the root of this problem, do they just not get basketball? What is going on at the studio/corporate side of this that results in this?

What is it really?!?

Sent from my VZW Note 3

WAITING FOR:
Fallout 4

Wife: "Of course he's going out to get his 2K game at 12am, like he can't wait til tomorrow."
Wife's mom: "Be grateful that's what he's running out at midnight for."

Last edited by HOLLIDAY1183; 11-17-2013 at 06:51 PM.
Old 11-17-2013, 07:05 PM   #134
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Sorry, IMO this game does not scream Next gen much at all. I was really interested in it, now none whatsoever .
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 11-17-2013, 07:13 PM   #135
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by danyl2002
"synergy will fix all this"
Yeah the screaming of Synergy will not fix this. Synergy is already in the game from last year I would suppose. You can have all the data in the world but if you don't know how to implement into the game or have the time to get it right it doesn't mean much just numbers. They may be able to tune things here or there or patch some things but this is it until they do so. I can't believe the blind faith in here wow just boggles my mind.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2013, 07:25 PM   #136
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLLIDAY1183
I don't post too often but I spend probably an absurd amount of time on these boards (mainly the "Basketball" section).

Frustrating to see all the company support/bashing. Aren't most of us simply die-hard ball fans and will play any and all good hoops games?!?!? One of the best years of my gaming life was fall of 2009 when I got to buy not two, but THREE hoops games (NCAA, Live 10 and 2K10. All three had something to offer!

My point is, I'm just so let down by this. I will buy any solid hoops game worthy of $60 regardless of whether it's made by 2K, EA, Sony, whoever. Why the blind support of a bad product? This is plain bad. It's bad, clearly. As a hoops fan it just sucks going through this again.

Just so disappointed. Still pulling for them to get it together in the future, maybe for Live 15. I want as many years as possible to have to buy multiple hoops games. There's never enough, but I'm certainly not going to buy a bad product, and this is bad.

Man I still remember the Kyrie video where he pulled up over DeAndre. I completely bought the mirage, I was so hype!! Just sucks man to be this let down.

I truly wonder what is the root of this problem, do they just not get basketball? What is going on at the studio/corporate side of this that results in this?

What is it really?!?

Sent from my VZW Note 3
You do realise you went onto bash the game anyway, not EA directly, but Live 14 in general

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »