Home

NBA Live 14 Signature Styles, Controls, Coaching Strategies, Adjustments & More

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Signature Styles, Controls, Coaching Strategies, Adjustments & More within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-04-2013, 09:21 AM   #265
MVP

stlpimpmonsta's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA Live 14 Signature Styles, Controls, Coaching Strategies, Adjustments & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp111
Elite 11, live 13! Now if you say they didn't, then EA falsely advertised both of those games
to be fair those games didnt even come out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2013, 10:02 AM   #266
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Signature Styles, Controls, Coaching Strategies, Adjustments & More

It seems we may have ran OG sports off the forum for now because the questions were getting more difficult. I hope he brings this information to EA that the community means business and will not settle for an unpolished game. The other game will not be resting on their laurels next gen, so EA better go hard or stay home for good.
Old 11-04-2013, 10:22 AM   #267
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp111
Elite 11, live 13! Now if you say they didn't, then EA falsely advertised both of those games......
those games had a physics system for players but not the ball. i dont think the ball was separate from the player for the most part.
Old 11-04-2013, 10:36 AM   #268
MVP

stlpimpmonsta's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutdown10
It seems we may have ran OG sports off the forum for now because the questions were getting more difficult. I hope he brings this information to EA that the community means business and will not settle for an unpolished game. The other game will not be resting on their laurels next gen, so EA better go hard or stay home for good.
His last post was from 9 pm LAST NIGHT? Is that really your definition of "ran off"?
Old 11-04-2013, 10:49 AM   #269
Rookie

I was just joking with the ran off part a little, but if you were viewing his previous post you would see that he was only answering the positive questions. I remember when NBA live 10 was marketing their game and Mike Wang(Beluba) and another developer were on here answering all the tough questions. I like NBA live and want the game to succeed, but the way they are handling things when they need to make a good impression is telling.
Old 11-04-2013, 10:52 AM   #270
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
I was just joking with the ran off part a little, but if you were viewing his previous post you would see that he was only answering the positive questions. I remember when NBA live 10 was marketing their game and Mike Wang(Beluba) and another developer were on here answering all the tough questions. I like NBA live and want the game to succeed, but the way they are handling things when they need to make a good impression is telling.
Well they can really say what they want but fans will be waiting for the gameplay
Old 11-04-2013, 11:21 AM   #271
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
I just think there were too many questions. Many he couldn't officially answer at the time. I'm sure he would LOVE to answer all of them, but I'd rather he kept working than sit here trying to answer every question. Some of them people KNOW he's not at liberty to answer at the moment.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2013, 11:26 AM   #272
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
those games had a physics system for players but not the ball. i dont think the ball was separate from the player for the most part.
mlp111 is right. The *marketing* of Elite 11 was absolutely implying the same system. And since that game was actually printed, it can't be dismissed. So, if it did NOT have "physics based" ball mechanics, then that would imply that the EA's marketing deliberately misled people.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »