Home

NBA Live 14 Q&A with Executive Producer Sean O'Brien

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Q&A with Executive Producer Sean O'Brien within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-21-2013, 09:25 PM   #41
Rookie

JBulls's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA Live 14 Q&A with Executive Producer Sean O'Brien

If they continue to respond to questions with nothing but vague answers I hope there comes a day when no one bothers to ask.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2013, 09:30 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Whoever asked the question, "Do you think anybody will buy your game?" I give you mad respect. I burst into laughter when I read that question. You know in the back of his mind he was like "prolly not"....The only people buying this game are diehard EA fans and people surprised EA is even making a game. I would never spend 65 bucks on that game. After what I just saw, they'd be lucky if I waste my time downloading it.
Old 10-21-2013, 09:33 PM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHypeMachine6
IMO if you are finally releasing a game after being absent for 3 years while your competitor is making big steps, more information is necessary, EA should be doing everything they can to get people excited about Live 14, and the "let's wait till just before launch" approach isn't going to cut it, unlike 2K sports who released their game on CG, this is EA Sports first attempt and let's face it, they look scared!
I didn't see anything about their Q&A that portrayed them as scared, but that's just me.
Old 10-21-2013, 09:46 PM   #44
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHypeMachine6
IMO if you are finally releasing a game after being absent for 3 years while your competitor is making big steps, more information is necessary, EA should be doing everything they can to get people excited about Live 14, and the "let's wait till just before launch" approach isn't going to cut it, unlike 2K sports who released their game on CG, this is EA Sports first attempt and let's face it, they look scared!
Not to mention 2k is supposed to be announcing there features later this week
Old 10-21-2013, 09:57 PM   #45
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Championships
They've got time.. the video game isn't coming out tomorrow.

What would you have wanted them to say?
Just for clarification you're saying they've got time for what? Promotion I hope? Cause they definitely don't have time to change anything else about the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2013, 10:02 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 48
- I was hoping on getting nba live 14 cuz I always played live, but ur trailer set me back

" I would encourage you to not judge everything off of one trailer and form your opinion once you've played the game." -

I can only judge what you put out and show , EA! I don't plan on spending $60, to find out that your game is subpar! I did cancel my preorder after seeing the "5v5 "Legit", gameplay you offered up to US; but now I am told not to, "judge everything off of one trailer and form your opinion once you've played the game."

I am a grow man; and these marketing games that your company play, are all for those young kids that don't know better!
I don't buy too many things on blind faith; and right now NBA Live 14 holds a $60 price tag of emptiness!
I guess I will have to wait for some yout to buy the game, and put up some gameplay video, or wait for a gaming site to review your product, before I make anymore leaps of faith, with your company!

cheers
Old 10-21-2013, 10:15 PM   #47
Rookie

I applaud EA for that Q&A...good job answering those questions. You guys are all sleeping on EA..I believe they will build on Li
Old 10-21-2013, 10:19 PM   #48
Rookie

Damn hate replying on my phone it always submits when I'm typing..anyways EA will buold on Live 10 (not elite) and shell out a decent 7.5-8 game...we all know or believe 2k next gen will be solid 9-9.9 but if its all flash and no substance. You will all eat your words on these boards

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »