Home

NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-21-2013, 08:29 AM   #737
Banned

OVR: 1
it just looks stiff
Old 10-21-2013, 08:32 AM   #738
Rookie

nextlevelshhhh's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard-ian
Enough hating on this game (trailer)... We don't know yet how it will be from a gameplay (simulation) standpoint (hopefully it will surprise all of us).

I don't think it is easy to be as disgusting as 2k14 in online ranked and myteam games, so... wait and see mode for me.

I will have both games and I am not sure which one I will play the more online...

Cheers! ;-)

Simulation......nothing in that trailer would have anyone believe Live will be a "sim" game. That's not to say that it won't be fun but it definitely will not be a sim game.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:47 AM   #739
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
Historically...

EA online > 2k's online

2k suffers and loses in this dept. fair enough?
Historically means the past. Past was used, does not count.

Again though, seriously. Can we stop talking about 2K and discuss Live?
Old 10-21-2013, 08:52 AM   #740
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanhazz1
So by simple math (9300/450,000= 2%) even the 2K14 trailer 'viewers' are tired of the same ol shiznit, since only 2% of the total viewers (by those numbers) liked the video. The other 98% ran out of Kool-aid.
And only about 2% of voters on the live video. Probably on par with how many people could be bothered voting on average on YouTube. Your argument is pointless, ridiculous and idiotic. Simpleton.
Old 10-21-2013, 09:13 AM   #741
Rookie

jtmoneyb4u's Arena

Nash looks like Justin Bieber LMAO
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2013, 09:58 AM   #742
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanhazz1
So by simple math (9300/450,000= 2%) even the 2K14 trailer 'viewers' are tired of the same ol shiznit, since only 2% of the total viewers (by those numbers) liked the video. The other 98% ran out of Kool-aid. Maybe people WANT a glitch free online experience in the digital age, and realized that you can only improve graphics so much. (Yes, I agree 2K14 looks nice in HD, as does GTA V, but the majority of the masses don't have a top of the line HDTV, but I'd bet most have a stable internet connection for everything not named NBA2k14, ....or GTA V for that matter.

We can do and learn almost everything on the internet these days, except play ONE lag free, glitch free NBA2k14 game mode online.

Bring on competition and see the changes for the better...of course starting next year.

Save some of the Kool-aid for me though, because if LIVE Flops my copy will be returned too, but we will have our "competition" next year, and at least its back.
Actually the simple math would be likes vs. dislikes not likes vs. views. The simple math would be NBA 2K14- 217 dislikes divided by 10,299 likes= 98% likes vs. 2% dislikes. Where as NBA Live 14 has 1,796 likes divided by 5,938 dislike= 30% likes vs. 70% dislikes. A huge discrepancy among the two games. When you factor in NBA 2K has 983,000 views vs. NBA Live 14's 398,000 views it's even a bigger discrepancy considering only 2% disliked NBA 2K14 and there video is under way more scrutiny considering the view count difference vs. NBA Live 14.
Old 10-21-2013, 10:04 AM   #743
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
I'm not much of an online player, because honestly I've never played a sports game online without experiencing at least some lag, which ruins the experience for me completely. However, from a gameplay and graphical standpoint, I just don't see Live being competitive with 2k, at least not this year, not after seeing those 2 clips. We'll see how it unfolds, but I'd be completely shocked if 2k doesn't rule the roost for at least another year when it comes to reviews and, more importantly, sales. I'd probably rather play 2k14 on the 360 than Live on the One based on that terrible gameplay clip.
Old 10-21-2013, 12:12 PM   #744
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Historically means the past. Past was used, does not count.

Again though, seriously. Can we stop talking about 2K and discuss Live?
I was. I'm suggesting Id rather play anything online on an EA server than a crappy 2k server. 2ks online is always a glitchy buggy mess . Has been since I strarted playing 2k on the 360.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »