Home

NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-20-2013, 06:02 AM   #697
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963
Y'all keep complaining that it looks like Live 10, but no complaints that 2k14 looks like 2k10. Whatever, I prefer Live.
Bruh, are you forreal? I think u may have mistaken current gen 2k as being next gen.
Old 10-20-2013, 06:11 AM   #698
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
Remember all that talk about the other game not being good because it'll be a port or because their team is distracted by current-gen?

Remember the talk about how Live would be epic because EA is solely focused on next gen and how next-gen tech makes game development easy and games look magically fantastic?

Remember that?

Strange which one ended up looking next gen, and which one doesn't at all.
Couldn't have said it better.. Some of the ppl on here are making reasonable observations about what's good and what needs to be worked on... And then you have others just speaking nonsense "next gen 2k looks like 2k10" .. Man are u kidding me? Yes I'm a fan of 2k and all but only because they've made great games in the past.. If another company comes along and make a better, simulation of basketball (or any sport for that matter) that is where my money will be spent! As simple as that. I won't defend a messed up product by any company.
Old 10-20-2013, 09:08 AM   #699
Hall Of Fame

Kashanova's Arena

OVR: 30

Some trailers build up hype. This trailer definitely killed it.
Old 10-20-2013, 09:44 AM   #700
Rookie

Can't deny the dribbling tho. Live gives more control and less automation ie 2k.
Old 10-20-2013, 10:50 AM   #701
Banned

ThaLiveKing's Arena

OVR: 3

After seeing Forza 5 on the Xbox One few days ago, I don't think the whole "This doesn't look Next Gen" comments is going to matter. The graphics on Forza looked good, but no where to the realism I was expecting.

Live will definitely look good, but I wouldn't get my hopes up on most next gen games looking "real". 2K looks like they got it right though. I believe in the end it will come down to the controls and game play in the first year of the next gen consoles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2013, 10:59 AM   #702
Rookie

nextlevelshhhh's Arena

At the end of the day we need to wait and see the actual gameplay to fully judge both games.

However, based on that trailer it's sad to see that live still hasn't dramatically improved in its 4 year absents. I can't see myself going to the store and putting down a full $65 payment for this just to have a "different" experience then 2K. When clearly 2K might be the better product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Old 10-20-2013, 11:24 AM   #703
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaLiveKing
After seeing Forza 5 on the Xbox One few days ago, I don't think the whole "This doesn't look Next Gen" comments is going to matter. The graphics on Forza looked good, but no where to the realism I was expecting.

Live will definitely look good, but I wouldn't get my hopes up on most next gen games looking "real". 2K looks like they got it right though. I believe in the end it will come down to the controls and game play in the first year of the next gen consoles
Old 10-20-2013, 11:59 AM   #704
Banned

ThaLiveKing's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextlevelshhhh
At the end of the day we need to wait and see the actual gameplay to fully judge both games.

However, based on that trailer it's sad to see that live still hasn't dramatically improved in its 4 year absents. I can't see myself going to the store and putting down a full $65 payment for this just to have a "different" experience then 2K. When clearly 2K might be the better product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Not saying that 2K14 won't be the better product LOL, but with all the complaints about the current gen 2K14, at least there's an option for those who want to at least try something different on the next gen consoles!!

I can't say much about 2K14 because I haven't bought it, I'm waiting on next gen, but reading a ton of comments doesn't make me want to go out and shell $65 for 2K just for the upgraded graphics. 2K13 is fine for me at the moment, but like I said, it's always good to have options.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »