Home

NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-19-2013, 11:38 PM   #681
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
few tweets from the main dev.

@Da_Czar says Live fans, don't give up after seeing the trailer. There's sure to be more in store. #SimNationRadio

Scott O'Gallagher@ScottOGallagher 14h @jpdavis1982 @ClintOldenburg @SimFBallCritic it's a perfect example of why you don't jump to conclusions over videos. #GamePlayIsKing
to be fair that Czar quote was after the Nash teaser, wasa it not?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2013, 01:48 AM   #682
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

I've not been impressed by EAsports Ignite engine at all with ANY of EAsport games running on this new touted engine of theirs. It's VERY lackluster imho...i sure hope EAsports is holding out on some of the Ignite engine features because the graphics are pisspoor on Fifa, NBA and Madden thus far...Not sure if EAsports has always did this one engine for all their sports games in the past but honestly the Ignite engine has shown me nothing that couldnt already be done on current systems..besides the crowds which even those do not look all that impressive.
Old 10-20-2013, 02:11 AM   #683
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
How many posts do you haters have to post to let people know you hate the trailer, ea, live and the idiots who like it and their buzzwords?

Thiis way better than anything live has shown us since 10. No video was ever going to change your mindset. Maybe the great czars unbiased hands on review will. I hope so cause I owe you all a beat down online for the constant back n forth crap people post here.
best post so far. its a crime to like nba live on this site. ppl will try to attack you because i guess it makes them seem cool.
Old 10-20-2013, 02:13 AM   #684
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
Agreed, if it was a perfect game they would still troll this thread
as i said earlier, their minds were already made up before they saw the trailer. hate pollutes the mind.
Old 10-20-2013, 02:21 AM   #685
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

if i hated the trailer so much, i wouldn't be in this section posting. I already know who some of you closet live fans are. talking all this junk on os but will be in stores to buy it on nov 19th.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2013, 02:24 AM   #686
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
if i hated the trailer so much, i wouldn't be in this section posting. I already know who some of you closet live fans are. talking all this junk on os but will be in stores to buy it on nov 19th.
Old 10-20-2013, 02:42 AM   #687
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Old 10-20-2013, 03:21 AM   #688
MVP

noshun's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
so, what are you trying to say when you call me a "homer?" haven't stated what i liked or didn't like. unlike the majority of you, i don't base my opinions on buying a game based on a trailer. i'm done, carry on.
your arguments are so flawed. since you have reading comprehension issues. I wrote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by noshun
oh please...funny you can never find anything you don't like.. get out of that mindset . homerism promotes stagnation!
Im still waiting for you to point out where I called you a homer. Point it out.. I'll wait. Homerism promotes stagnation, which is a play on your flawed hates pollutes the mind rhetoric. clearly you are slow to catch on. Its obvious you felt what i said, & took it to heart. Thats on you.

You dont know what to hate and dang sure dont list it for devs to see so, really how can you say people hate the trailer.. Were all clearly basketball fans so we point out what we dont like and like hoping these things get fixed. you have trouble doing so.

then you make up bs to supports your points.. congrats you bought 2k games before unfortunately this is the live forums, so why do you bring up that game in this forum?.. get a blank piece of paper and write "2k games i bought at the top" of the paper, on the left side list those games, and then place some gold stars next to those games. at the bottom of the page write "I'm proud of myself" and then go hang that paper on your fridge somewhere and pat yourself on the back. kudos to you Nick.. truely.

Quote:
I think the constant 1 year plan of control changes proves that.
Sirs does this apply to the 1 year change in control from Live 10 to Elite as well? Or the next change Live devs were going to implement from Elite to Live 13 also? what about Lives 13 control changes to whats now in Live 14.. thats 1 year too, correct me if im wrong.

Quote:
He was able to help solidify the dribbling from(Live) 9 in one year and who knows whatelse. He's had 3 on 2k with their staff and it still doesn't feel good to me in lots of aspects.
Wait... isnt this a hypocritical statement? thats a 1 year change in controls, which you said was bad in the other statement i quoted and now its flip flopped for this one.. which is it? you said it doent feel good to you, nothing wrong with that..

Quote:
best post so far. its a crime to like nba live on this site. ppl will try to attack you because i guess it makes them seem cool.
who said it was a crime to Like live? No one has a problem with that here.. atleast I dont.. feel free to like it, knock yourself out... throw a parade.

Quote:
did you ever stop to think we're basketball fans, regardless of Live or 2k.. people disliked aspects of the trailer and pointed them out. or are they supposed to go into the other forum, and say they dislike Live trailer. Or are we supposed to talk about Live in the Live forum? Are you catching on, or shall I space the words out so you can understand them a little better ?

Man you cant like/dislike anything without these staunch Live Defender Force guys patrolling, and when they dont have a rebutall or act like filet they pull a Kanye on Taylor Swift..

I hope these defenders buy 5 copies of the game each, becuase if this game sells less than Live 10, it could be a 1 and done. EA spent so much money since Elite 11, basically their basketball games are a moneydump...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dounte/MLBNFLNBALGS
I'd be the first to call myself a hypocrite.
Current Rotation: -/-
"Just know no matter who you are, the right system could turn a role player to a superstar." - Joe Budden
All Pro Football 2K8 Uniform Codes

Last edited by noshun; 10-20-2013 at 03:26 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »