Home

NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-19-2013, 04:43 PM   #657
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
Key word being looks. If you asked me which videos look better between live 10 and 2k10-14 I'd say 2k looks better. But to me live plays better and still does.
live 10 may have played better than 2k10.... but not 2k11 or 2k14... live 10 has some major issues as well..EA seems to acknowledge those issues evrytime they make a newer game.. just look at some of their elite11 videos, live 14 videos
Old 10-19-2013, 04:48 PM   #658
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Key word being looks. If you asked me which videos look better between live 10 and 2k10-14 I'd say 2k looks better. But to me live plays better and still does.
The head producer would be Mike Wang who happens to be at 2k

As soon as he left EA, NBA Live died
Old 10-19-2013, 05:59 PM   #659
Banned

OVR: 2

Well props to the other people that worked on live 10 because whatever magic wang contributed I don't feel has correlated as well on 2k. I think the constant 1 year plan of control changes proves that. And since live 10 has major issues well then wang had a part in that too.

Last edited by Sirs; 10-19-2013 at 06:32 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 06:28 PM   #660
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
Agreed, if it was a perfect game they would still troll this thread
I used to play Live all the time when I was a kid, I even got a little hype when I heard about it coming back and told my friends to look out for it, showing them those face scans of Kyrie Irving. So I'm completely unbiased in terms of Live 14. But I can't possibly show my friends that Live 14 trailer. They'd laugh their asses off at me, and rightfully so. It looks like a current gen game.
Old 10-19-2013, 06:39 PM   #661
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by royounggoku
I used to play Live all the time when I was a kid, I even got a little hype when I heard about it coming back and told my friends to look out for it, showing them those face scans of Kyrie Irving. So I'm completely unbiased in terms of Live 14. But I can't possibly show my friends that Live 14 trailer. They'd laugh their asses off at me, and rightfully so. It looks like a current gen game.
The level of detail on Irving's face could not be accomplished on 360 or ps3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2013, 06:44 PM   #662
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Well props to the other people that worked on live 10 because whatever magic wang contributed I don't feel has correlated as well on 2k. I think the constant 1 year plan of control changes proves that. And since live 10 has major issues well then wang had a part in that too.

I highly disagree but I'm not going to talk about 2k here.

All I know is what I see right now and the very next year the controls got crapped on by ea devs and it looked bad as well with the way it was done.
Even still the controls aren't the issue its still the rest of the freaking game and looks to still be that.

So funny how they've managed to distract for the 2nd time in a row about controls when the movement has been that if r2d2 since moving to the 360 ps3

Galaxy Note 2
Old 10-19-2013, 07:06 PM   #663
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
The level of detail on Irving's face could not be accomplished on 360 or ps3
You ever heard of a game called LA Noire?
Old 10-19-2013, 07:13 PM   #664
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
You have no idea what Live 14 plays like.

We have a better guess of what next gen 2K14 plays like because at worst it'll be some variation of cur gen. If you dislike that, that's fine. To each their own. No reason to downplay its achievements graphically to those who enjoy it, while Live objectivity looks pretty bad. If you don't mind it's kind of ugly (not just for a next gen game), that's cool too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »