Home

NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-19-2013, 08:33 AM   #601
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by noshun
did I say you were a "live guy" who refused to play the other game? Stop using the other game as a crutch in this forum. You cant point out anything you dont like with this trailer for a series that got canceled for issues you are too scared to list.

If i served you dookey on a plate to eat, and going by your philosophy of "can't tell nothing from a trailer, haven't played the game yet" you would clearly eat that dookey, stating you cant see nothing wrong with it, until you tried it. knowing you arent supposed to eat fecal matter, and you can clearly see its dookey.

Curry having a seizure in front of Deron in this clip is something that is visually wrong... its spastic.. see how easy that was. Know what else is easy.. i like the clarity of the arena & court.

doing what I just did stating a like and dislike must be hard for you...

im done, carry on.
so, what are you trying to say when you call me a "homer?" haven't stated what i liked or didn't like. unlike the majority of you, i don't base my opinions on buying a game based on a trailer. i'm done, carry on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2013, 08:34 AM   #602
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
So the game *won't* be jerky even though it looks that way? So terrible and twitchy animations won't affect your gameplay?

What you're saying is the equivalent of watching someone spit in your food and saying, I can't judge because I haven't eaten it yet! :P
if that's how you feel, that's how you feel.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:35 AM   #603
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo
Why would someone do that? live 10 that game was a great foundation
\didn't know steph curry could play defense lol
Old 10-19-2013, 08:41 AM   #604
Rookie

OVR: 0
Everyone live is fooling you all. They're showcasing really old builds on this trailer. My proof is that derrick rose is wearing only one knee sleeve but in the newest pic he's wearing to knee sleeves. The next trailer you get will be totally different.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:06 AM   #605
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by suspectms
Everyone live is fooling you all. They're showcasing really old builds on this trailer. My proof is that derrick rose is wearing only one knee sleeve but in the newest pic he's wearing to knee sleeves. The next trailer you get will be totally different.
few tweets from the main dev.

@Da_Czar says Live fans, don't give up after seeing the trailer. There's sure to be more in store. #SimNationRadio

Scott O'Gallagher@ScottOGallagher 14h @jpdavis1982 @ClintOldenburg @SimFBallCritic it's a perfect example of why you don't jump to conclusions over videos. #GamePlayIsKing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2013, 09:11 AM   #606
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

I'm still hanging around, waiting to see how it plays. It could play a good game of bball. Then again, it could not. I want to see some gameplay video, vs highlights. I can handle some of the herky jerky, as long as the AI is there.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:17 AM   #607
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
I'm still hanging around, waiting to see how it plays. It could play a good game of bball. Then again, it could not. I want to see some gameplay video, vs highlights. I can handle some of the herky jerky, as long as the AI is there.
i read somewhere that they were still trying to fix the ai.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:23 AM   #608
MVP

Koolie G's Arena

OVR: 13

I hope it does play a good game of basketball. I would love there to be some competition. However, when one game shows a significant graphical advantage not to mention more lifelike player models and movement? My main concern is if this were a NON sports game like Ryse or Watch Dogs, people would be very concerned about the NON-NEXT GEN'nes of the look of the trailer and wouldn't even consider buying something that they could have played on PS3 or 360. The expectations are higher for next-gen....and they should be.

EA has had enough time to get this game looking better than it does. Maybe we would be excited about the way it looks if the 2K trailer hadn't come out. But it did and they are just not on the same level right now. Maybe that will get EA to step up their game. They will have to if they want to survive.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »